A Drunk Radio

Prestory:

The Radio Demon strolled down the sidewalk, swaying from side to side. Passers-by stopped and stared, the infamous red-haired man was drunken and under the influence. Vulnerable to attacks from his vast crowd of enemies. Demons, sinners, hellborn alike, he had enemies of all sorts. Alastor knew that his choices tonight had been irresponsible, but hell, he didn't even remember how he ended up here.

The young overlord sits down on an old barstool as it creaks under his weight. With a nod of his head, the bartender brings over his usual.

"Husker my dearest! How have you been these days?" Alastor speaks in a slurred tone, his usual calculated composure gone and replaced with a sloppy drunk smile. "I see you still remember my order." He smirks, teasing Husk.

The old cat glares at him and speaks in a low growl, "Don't fuck with me Alastor, you've been gone for 7 damn years." He takes a swig from his bottle and continues, "We all know something is up, rumors are spreading, you're going to get yourself into real trouble if you screw around like this." He harshly gestures at Alastor's drunken state.

The Radio Demon gives a hearty chuckle and downs the rest of his cocktail, "Get me another will you?"

Husk complies, knowing not to underestimate his boss, even under these conditions. He hands him another glass full of red liquid emitting a crimson glow onto their faces.

Alastor takes the drink and sips it slowly, gazing off into the distance. "And husker dear," he continues to speak though it is clear he was not fully there, "don't question me like that again."

With that, he downs the rest of the liquor and exits the bar.

Hi!! I hope you enjoyed that, have a nice day!