Eggs & Ginger

APOV

The Radio Demon rubs his temples and he sits up in his bed. His head pounds as he stares around his new room. The walls are lined with old-fashioned wallpaper and the ceiling is etched with intricate designs. He looks to his right and sees that theres a small bathroom branching out of the main room.

How odd? Alastor thought as he tried to stand from his queen-sized bed. Where am I?

He sits back down hard as a wave of nausea overcomes him, And whatever might this horrible feeling be?! The Radio Demon was not a common holder of hangovers. He catches his breath and waits till the black spots leave his vision. Then he slowly heaves himself up with the support of the bedframe. Alastor makes his way to the small bathroom and looks at his scruffy appearance, he has large dark bags under his unfocused crimson eyes, and his hair stuck out in random places. He looked like a mess.

The sinner is startled as a sharp knock comes from the door. He shakes the sleep from his head and quickly snaps his fingers, his sharp red suit appears and his once-disheveled hair is now neatly tucked away.

"Yes? Who is it?" He enquires in the general direction of the door.

"It's me, boss," A low voice belonging to a certain cat speaks from outside.

"Ah! Husker my dear," Alastor's voice comes out a bit off pitch but he quickly clears his throat and continues. "what might you need to be knocking at this hour?"

The grumpy cat rolls his eyes at the door, "It's noon boss, I'm guessing you're extremely hungover then huh?"

The Radio Demon is caught off guard by the question and responds with a flustered, "What?!" He catches himself and quickly regains his composure, "Of course not Husker! What would make you think such a thing?"

Husk knew Alastor would not want his hangover to be public knowledge and rolled his eyes, "Maybe because you downed 4 cocktails loaded with liquor last night and you came in the bar fucking high? And we all know you're lightweight." The cat spoke in a quick irritated tone, "Do you need me to go on?"

Alastor grimaced as all the events from last night came pouring back, the pills, the drinks, the bar then... the hotel. Oh. So that's where he was, that happy hotel or something that Lucifer's little princess dreamed up. WAIT. LUCIFER! Alastors eyes widen in realization, "Shit!" Then he catches himself before continuing with any more foul language. No, he would not go down that path. He quickly opens the door and pulls Husk inside.

"Husker my dear, you must know more about hangovers than anyone right?" He enquires, trying to keep his desperation from showing.

Husk nods and raises an eyebrow, "I guess yeah, so you admit your hungover huh?"

Alastor glares at the cat but nods, "Yes Husker, I am hungover. Now I may need a favor from you." He speaks quickly, "How do you usually get rid of them?"

"Of what?" Husk asks with a smirk, trying to get under his boss's skin.

Alastor glares at Husk sharply, "Of hangovers, Husker." He speaks in an irritated tone.

Husk rolls his eyes, "Okay okay, for me I just drink them away, but I suppose that's not what you looking for." Husk scratches his chin as he ponders the question, "I suppose you could try raw eggs with some slices of ginger..?"

Alastor stares at Husk, "Stop messing around Husker."

Husk glares back, "I'm not joking." Alastor looks at him with a disgusted expression. Then the cat adds, "Why are you so desperate to get a cure anyway? Just tough it out or go back to sleep."

Alastor looks away blushing slightly, very unlike himself, "I, er... I have a date with Lucifer later tonight. I do not wish to be seen out in this state." The demon mutters.

Husk rolls his eyes with a chuckle, "Well enjoy your cure sir." He smirks and hands Alastor a cup of thick yellow liquid with slices of root floating inside. He then leaves closing the door carefully behind him. As much as he hated Alastor, he would rather him not be killed, after all, Alastor had always protected him as their deal said. The Radio Demon was a man of his word.

HELLO!! Keep on reading cuz the next chap is about Al and Luci on a date, and their both shit at dates, enjoy!!