Chapter-1:Cousins??

We open our tale where Xiao Rui has sent the text to offer the post to the female player known as Smiling…

Still stunned by the fact that her little sister had received the offer from Xiao Rui and ZGDX, Chen Jin Yang suddenly sat up straight and grabbed her by the arm. “Yao-Yao, isn’t ZGDX the team your cousin plays for!”

Tong Yao stiffened but nodded in the affirmative.

A sudden suspicion crossed the slightly elder girl’s mind as she pulled the smaller one around to look at her even more closely. “He does know that you are Smiling, doesn’t he?”

Tong Yao managed to stiffen even more but this time nodded negatively.

“YAO-YAO!”

“I didn’t mean not to tell him!” Tong Yao replied defensively,
“They’ve been so busy prepping, I’ve been doing exams, and well, what with everything else…”

“And that’s going to go down so well when he finds out!” Jin Yang shook her friend.

“Tong Yao, you have to tell him!”

“I can’t!” Tong Yao managed to free herself and sprang up from the couch, going to the window.

“Not right now, not with what they are facing!”

Chen Jin Yang didn’t follow this time – she had recognised only too well the stubborn note in her friend’s voice and once that tone entered the scene, not even the most professional of e-players could make her change her mind.

Instead, she sighed heavily and merely said, “We’re going to Shanghai then.”