mattheo riddle being jealous

(enemies with benefits)

You felt the effects of your drinks and the music flowing through your body as you danced with your friends at the party.
"We are just gonna go grab another drink, do you want one?" Pansy yelled over the noise.
"No im good thanks babe" you watched as they disappeared into the sea of bodies.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing dancing all alone hmmm?" A deep masculine voice from behind you said. You turned to see who it was and you recognised him from your potions class.
"Well maybe you can fix that" you replied in a silky voice as you wrapped your arms around his neck and began to dance.

The song changed to a more upbeat song and you turned to grind on him, the alcohol making you more bold than usual. His hands went around your waist, having a strong grip on your hips.

After a minute of dancing with him, a pair of familiar eyes caught your attention. The brown curls that you ran your hands through whilst he fucked you into oblivion. The soft lips that have explored every inch of your body. and the strong veiny hands that wrapped round your throat. Mattheo Riddle.

Your eyes locked with his as you continued grinding on the man behind you. If looks could kill your dance partner would be 6 feet under already.

Wanting to wind him up more, you winked at mattheo. He clenched his jaw and his black pupils swallowed the brown in his eyes, you had never seen him this worked up.

The guy you were dancing with moved his hand up the side of your body before moving your hair to kiss your neck. The next few minutes passed in a blur. Mattheo got up from the chair he was on and stormed towards you, the guy you had been dancing with was on the ground with mattheo on top of him and everyone had stopped dancing to form a circle around the three of you.

A brief moment of paralysis left you stood there in shock as mattheo punched him over and over again, the boys once attaractive face had been completely rearranged and covered in blood. "If you ever look her way again, I promise you, you will be begging for death. I mean it." The guy was an unconscious heap on the floor when mattheo finally got off him and stalked over to you, his movements slow and predatory.

"A word" he jerked his head towards the door "now" he added when you didn't move.
He grabbed your wrist and dragged you through the party, everyone moving out of his way, probably scared he would beat them up if they didn't. By the time you guys made it to a quiet corner you had regained your composure.

"What do you want riddle" his lips curved into a smirk at your attitude. He lowered his head until he was at your level, his close proximity sending shivers down your spine.
"What I want.... Is for you to stop dancing with other men, acting as if your teeth marks aren't still in my shoulder from last night when I fucked you so hard you had to bite me to stop the whole of fucking Hogwarts hearing you " His words sent a flood of heat between your legs.
"You think too highly of yourself, ive had better"
His smirk widened as he slid his hand under your dress, a moan slipped out from the simple touch. For fuck sake.
"Mmm, I would believe you... but your body is telling me different"
You hated his cocky smirk. You hated how he thought he owned you. And you hated how much your body craved him.
"Just shut up and fuck me"

"You would like that wouldn't you" he pulled his hand away and you mourned the absence of his touch.
"If you don't think you can do it, I can just go find someone else too"
His eyes darkened and he moved his hand up to your throat pushing his thumb into the base
"Do that and you will have another mans death on your hands"
He tightened his grip and you fought for air "is that what you want"
He released you so you could respond.
"You are actually psychotic"
"Don't act like it doesn't turn you on princess"

You hated how right he was.
"My dorm now y/n, I think you need to be reminded what happens when you act like a fucking brat"
His words made your toes curl in anticipation as you followed him up to his dorm.

"Dress off." you obeyed, knowing that fighting him would only make him angrier. He tracked your movements like a lion tracking a gazelle and when your dress was on the ground revealing your black lace set his eyes devoured the sight of you.

"So fucking perfect." He walked over to you and began kissing on your neck, sucking and biting on the skin leaving marks. "And so fucking mine" his eyes darkened "that was your first and last warning y/n, let another man touch you and I kid you not, he will be dead seconds later and I will have you tied to my bed, fucking you in every single hole until you can't even remember your own name, let alone another mans"

His words should have been a red flag but all they did was intensify the aching in your core. Possessiveness always turned you on.

He stared deep into your eyes "do you understand?"
"Yes" you croaked out, struggling to say anything else
His grip tightened "yes who?"
"Yes mattheo"
"Good girl" his praise mixed with his threats nearly tipped you over the edge and he had barely touched you.

"Now get on your knees"
You held eye contact as you sunk to the ground. He moved his hands to his belt and began undoing it before wrapping it around your throat and tightening it.
"Open your mouth" you did and he pulled down his trousers revealing his hard dick glistening with pre cum.

Without any warning he slammed into your mouth, giving you no time to adjust to his size, the tip of his dick bruising the back of your throat. Your eyes watered as you gagged, your throat trying to stretch to accommodate him. He used the belt around your neck to guide your head back and forth harshly, groaning as you took all of him in your mouth.

"That's it, I knew you could take it all" he praised when you had worked up to a rhythm.
The belt around your throat, his praise, the feel of him in your mouth. You were so turned on, you reached down to stroke your clit, desperate for some kind of release. When mattheo noticed he pulled out your mouth and undid the belt.
"Is this turning you on? Does my girl like being throat fucked with a belt around her pretty neck"

You nodded unable to form a sentence.
"Get on the bed. On all fours" you did and you barely had a second to think before he slammed into you from behind. A scream ripped out your throat as your body stretched to his size, he worked up to a rhythm and hit spots that you didn't even know existed.

Your moans mixed with his groans created a dirty symphony.
"Fuck mattheo.... Please.... I need.."
"What do you need princess? Use your words"
"I need to come"
He reached forward and pinched your clit, sending you over the edge. White hot pleasure flooded through you, taking over all your senses. You would have collapsed on the bed if it hadn't been for mattheo holding you up.

He continued thrusting in and out of you, bringing you to your second orgasm of the night, before he too came after you with a groan. You both collapsed on the bed basking in the post orgasmic bliss. Mattheo pulled you into his side wrapping a protective arm around your waist.

"Bet your dance partner couldn't have made you come that hard"