Kyru

Hey, just gonna share this short story. Btw, this is not encantadia short story, they are just normal humans but the characters are still the same.

_____________________________________

"Mom.."

I froze when i saw my mom laying on the ground.. lifeless.. no, no, this can't be.. NO!.. my tears kept pouring down.. my mommy..

I immediately ran towards my mom, i keep calling her name and trying everything to wake her up, thinking that i am able to wake her up from this.. my heart just shattered into pieces.. why? Why would she leave me? She's the only one i have but now.. i have no one but my self.. i hope that someone is able to wake me up from this cruel dream.. i hope that everything is just a dream.. but it's not.

Kylie's Pov

It's now been years after my mom died, after she killed herself.. yes, she committed suicide.. I was too young when that tragic happened, maybe i was only 12 years old that time. I still can't believe everything that had happened, i am starting to lose interest in everything.. but i cant. My mom had a depression, and i don't know some other problems that she is carrying, for her to kill herself. Sometimes, i think of doing the same, but i feel like i can't, i have to keep going. I will live for my mom..

I took a sip out of my coffee, the past keeps going on and on to my mind. I kept trying to forget it, but how could i forget about it?

But, i'm still a little glad that, my life is already better now, than before when i was just a child. I lived by the street, i was forced to eat foods from trash, just for me to live. But luckily, i got adopted by a loving family, that's where i first experience living a better life. My adoptive family is not poor but also not so rich or wealthy. But still, no one could give me the love like my mom's love for me, i miss the days when i am actually happy, like purely happy, not my so fake smile.

*Sigh*

I am old enough now to live separately from my adoptive parents, i am currently living at my condo.

And i have my friends, Glaiza, Gabbi and Sanya. They are also the one who became my pillar, and a shoulder that i can cry on. They help me with everything, that's why i am standing where i am right now.

And wow, i can't believe it. I have a boyfriend, his name is Ruru, and i'm so glad i found him, after my ex boyfriend Aljur cheated on me, but nah, i already move on, i don't ever wanna think of that f*ck*ing guy. But anyways, i am also.. i am PREGNANT. Omg yeah i already know that for months but i am just so happy, so happy that i am finally gonna be a mother. I am carrying a baby inside me, actually i am already 21 weeks pregnant, and today me and Ruru are gonna go to my obgyn, and we're finally gonna found out about my baby's, i mean our baby's gender. But idc about whatever gender my baby is, i just want my baby to be safe and healthy.

"Ru, faster we're gonna go to my doctor today, right?" I said to my boyfriend.

"What? Hon, you're not even ready yet, we're still eating breakfast." Ruru said while laughing, i just then realizes it, gosh how could i be so forgetful. I just didn't answer and just continue eating breakfast.

After an hours, finally we both finally finished preparing, i wore a brown dress while he wore a black jeans and a white polo t-shirt. We went to the car and drove, while i was just listening to the music in our car, my phone rang.

It was Sanya, so of course i answered the call.

(Heyy, bessss!! So what's the gender? It is a girl or a boyy??)-Sanya

(Chill, Sans, you're more exited than me, we haven't even arrived at the hospital yet.) - Kylie

(Oh just exited, you know what fine. Just update us when you guys already found out about the baby's gender.) - Sanya

(So what is it Sanya? What did Kylie said? Is it a girl??)

I heard another voice at the call, i just laugh. It was Gabbi, maybe they are just so exited. I just hope that they don't go to the hospital just so they can know my baby's gender faster haha.

(Okay guys, i'm just gonna update yall, we have to go now) - Kylie

(Alright then, byee bess!) - Gabbi and Sanya

I hang up the call cuz we already arrived. Not long enough, we arrived at my ob. They did some test and ultrasounds me, and finally it's done.

"I'm happy to tell you both that, the baby's healthy, good job ma'am Kylie for taking a really good care of the baby" My ob told me, i am already so happy i even forgot that we came here to know our baby's gender.

"Wait what is it doc? What's my baby?" Ruru exitedly said and already getting a little bit impatient.

"Alright so.. it's a baby girl!"

Ruru jumped up and down out of happiness. I know that he wants is a boy, but i didn't expect him to react like this happy. While me, of course i'm very happy, i've always wanted to have a mini me. And now i can't wait to see my baby, oh i mean our baby haha.

__________

End.

Actually, i'm thinking of making this as a short story. Well not in this one, but separate one. ykw, nah, i still doesn't even finish my other story. I'll just keep this story in myself lolz, but hmm should i? Nvm.