Chapter 3 - Daily Life

Welcome to another chapter. Read the final notes (very important explanation) and don't forget to comment if you like it.

The first class on Wednesday always brought an extra dose of challenge. Personal combat training was an opportunity to test our combat skills against each other, and I wasn't exempt from that challenge.

This two-hour class simply required two cadets to pair up and spar against each other. The sparring was done with training weapons, making the fight less painful and easier to assess. In this class, Kim Suho was paired with Yi Yeonghan, and Shin Jonghak with Kim Horak.

While most cadets formed pairs to fight each other, I was alone, facing the personal combat instructor. A situation that, I must admit, made me question the intentions of the "co-author" behind this arrangement.

I was aware that this setup was inevitable, given my exclusive use of firearms for training. The danger associated with using real firearms in close combat made it impractical to fight other cadets. However, I still couldn't shake the feeling that the "co-author" was making my life more complicated on purpose.

 However, I still couldn't shake the feeling that the "co-author" was making my life more complicated on purpose

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Rank 1261, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, you're doing well."

The instructor's praise was interrupted by the sound of a magic bullet buzzing near her hair. I was using my revolver, the weapon I had chosen as my primary one, and had to use evasion skills to protect myself and prevent her from getting close to me.

"!"

The instructor increased the intensity of the fight, advancing towards me at a frightening speed. Despite my low speed, I was used to fighting, especially in close combat. My experience in various martial arts, acquired since childhood in the White Room, allowed me to dodge her attacks easily, without the need to use my special skills.

"You're fast. Your stance isn't bad either," she commented, a tone of surprise mixed with slight irritation in her voice.

I didn't respond, maintaining my firm and focused posture. It wasn't time to reveal all my cards.

As I fought, I noticed Yoo Yeonha, one of the cadets, occasionally watching me. Apparently, I managed to grab her attention more than I initially thought. This was perfect.

When I realized that the instructor was intensifying her attacks, I realized it was time to reveal a little more, especially with such a spectator watching me. Also, her speed had increased to the point where even with my experience, I wouldn't be able to handle it due to my low speed and stamina.

I activated the "Thousand-Mile Eyes," a skill that allowed me to see long distances and predict the trajectory of enemy attacks. With this, I began to dodge the blows even more easily, surprising the instructor with my reaction ability. I managed to distance myself as she stopped advancing towards me.

The novel's perfect "Extra"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें