Chapter 4 - Big changes

Here comes the chapter with the biggest change so far. If you like it, comment and leave a star :)

After spending the rest of Friday working out and training hard to increase my resistance, Saturday came before I knew it.

[Travel Club Announcement]

– There will be a short trip on Sunday to serve as an orientation for the freshmen.

The travel club orientation was today. The meeting point was the "Cubo Portal Station," which connected Cubo to Seoul.

After stuffing my weapon into my bag, I headed to the meeting spot. Many of the main characters – Kim Suho, Ye Yeonghan, Chae Nayun, and Yoo Yeonha – were already present.

Unlike the first days of class, Kim Suho, Chae Nayun, and Yoo Yeonha were paying attention to me. It was more attention than I expected. Because of them, Yi Yeonghan also noticed me and sent a friendly wave my way. I just nodded.

Well, of all of them, the most intense gaze being sent my way was from Yoo Yeonha, which was expected after our last conversation. She must still be very confused. If she had completely dismissed my words, something big would have already happened.

Anyway, I've already thought about the possible scenarios. The most likely scenario is that she won't believe me, and things will happen similarly to what was in the novel. However, if she chooses to believe me, which would be a pleasant surprise, things will go a different route.

Today in Seoul, an unexpected incident would occur. This would be the first major incident in the story. And also the first major change that I planned to make in relation to the main story.

As I organized my thoughts, the club president arrived.

"Hello, I'm the club president, Oh Hanhyun. I couldn't believe it when I saw so many sign-ups for my club, but... it happened. Who would have thought that such amazing cadets would join my club?

With his average stature and gentle first impression, Oh Hanhyun looked around at the club members as he scratched his neck.

"First, I'll give a brief introduction about the travel club."

With a shy smile, he took a piece of paper out of his pocket. It looked like he had a prepared speech. In the novel, he was described as a shy person.

"Ahem. Once or twice a month, we'll leave Cubo to travel. The goal of the trip is to relax. Therefore, training during the trips will be strictly prohibited. That's also why our club is called 'Healing Rain'."

Ahem. After clearing his throat once again, he put the paper away. What was that?

"Today, as part of the orientation, we'll take a short trip to Seoul."

"We'll have a theme for each trip. Since today was supposed to be an orientation, we'll have a free trip without anything complicated. But instead of traveling alone, we'll split into pairs."

Here, Kim Suho would be paired with Chae Nayun and would have trouble while they were looking around a museum. As for this problem, I would be able to experience it soon.

"So let's start the draw."

Yoo Yeonha briefly glanced at me. I could imagine what she was thinking. However, I already made up my mind.

The draw was completely based on luck, but I could choose my destination. My luck was 10. Speaking in the simplest and humblest way possible, I was the luckiest being in this world. There was no one who could beat me at anything based on luck.