9

So as i promished ,after rhis chapter romcom,romance,smutt is on the way.
Happy reading❤️

5000words😌😒

Aasan nhi h tumse pyaar krna
Par us se bhi mushkil h na krna 🤧

Aarushi "s pov

The next day, I woke up and sat on the bed, thinking, 'This kind of life won't work anymore. I'm already married, I'll have to do something.' If he's troubled by this, he might as well leave me on his own. That's what I thought."

"I made an effort to lift my Body and headed towards the bathroom. When I reached downstairs, I saw Carry and James arguing about something else.

James was shouting at Carry, 'You always do what you want!' To which, with arrogance, Carry replied, 'Of course, I'll do what I want!' with his chest puffed out and hands raised.

'Ohoo, what's going on? Why is the whole house turned upside down?' I asked."

Look, Carry is insisting on making bitter gourd for dinner today, but I want to make okra. James complained to me.

Before I could say anything, Carry replied, 'It will be what I decide,' arrogantly

And they both started arguing with each other.

'Wait, wait,' I intervened hesitantly. 'Fine, I'll make dinnerof my choice and both of you will eat whatever is made, understood?'
I asked, looking at both of them.

'Fine,' they both agreed.

I took a deep breath and felt sorry for their childish behavior.

Then, we had breakfast, and I returned to my room.

While contemplating my plans for the next day, I wandered around the room, talking to myself.

Suddenly, Carry knocked on the door. I smiled at her and she handed me a box.

'What's in it?' I asked with surprise.

'I forgot to give you this during our argument. Rudra had left it for you,' Carry said and then left the room."

I opened the box eagerly.

And as soon as I looked inside, I was amazed.

"Awwwwww"

Everything was so beautiful, and everything was exactly to my liking. I couldn't stop smiling at each item. But wait, it could also be that he's trying to pacify me intentionally so that I don't bother him.
Yes, that must be it. But I won't be fooled. No matter how romantic he tries to be, I won't give in. I've made up my mind."