19

This chapter contains mature content🔞⚠️

Aarushi"s pov

He came out of the bathroom, put on his boxers, and lay on the bed.

His expression changed when I didn't let him lick his fingers.

"What's going on? Why did you put on clothes?" I stared at him.

"Let's just sleep now, we won't do anything," he changed his position.

"What? Whatever I say, will you do that or what?".
I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me.

He hung his head, still staring at me.

"You're really childish," I said.

"you didn't let me taste, i am not going to do anything now," he pouted.

"Fine, don't do anything, but I will," i said, and I pulled him onto the couch and sat him down.

"What are you doing now? I won't do anything," he said as I moved closer, placing both hands on his chest and making a face.

I removed his boxer shorts, Seeing what was in front of me, I was a bit shocked and shy, and he was shocked too, wondering what I was about to do.
I gulped and took his manhood in my hand. It was so soft that it felt like marshmallow, even as I held it.

"What" he gronned .

"What you see , its time to give you titsjob".

i winked and grabbed his manhood and placed it Between my Breast, and started moving up and down slowly.

"Ughhhh" ... He whinched and lay back on the couch, leaning backward, and the pleasure was evident in his veins.

"Now you tell me, how does it feel? Tell me, baby".

I didn't miss the chance to tease him, and I increased the speed.

"Ah , ish "....

His moans were like music to my ears.
He gripped the couch tightly with his vieny hands.

"What ahhh uhhh ishhh , you are doing han my name is aarushi say it properly , i played with same as he doing that time.

"You're driving me crazy," he said between moans.

"You're too," I whispered .

"You are doing all this so professionally, how ??
he manage to overlook me

" I used to , giving training of this "

I winked

"Such a teaser", he roared.

"And you, what are you then?"

I replied."

I slowed down the pace a bit, then he lifted me in his arms and carried me to the bed.

"Now, my dear wifeyh, it's my turn to give you the pleasure of pain."

He placed his manhood against the upper surface of my core and began rubbing. This increased the sensations, and I became even more aroused and horny.