20

*Rang Kala hi us par jachta hai*
*Par jo lgti hai Asmani main*
*Dariya main paw Dalkr khti hai*
* Ese lagti hai Aag Pani main*

Author-01
Readers-00
(Whyy??? Becoz you guys didn't completed the target in last chap🤕]

Rudra's pov

I woke up early this morning, and in front of me was the most beautiful sight, my beloved sleeping in my arms.

I gently brushed the hair off her forehead, and as soon as I did, she hugged me tighter .

"my little piglet, ah, this one,"i stroked her little nose.

"What ,let me sleep naa..",she murmered slowly..

"So when am I refusing?", I kissed her temple.

"Aap mna nhi kr rhe par , Bhut Preshan krte hai aap mujhe , she murmured near my neck .

(You're not refusing, but you're troubling a lot. You trouble me a lot).

"How am I troubling you?" I was smiling at her tantrums..

"You don't let me sleep, neither during the day nor at night," she began tracing designs on my chest with her tiny hands.

I giggled.

"You're too much" she said and sit down on the bed.

"No, I'm just joking," I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Good morning, Mrs. Shangvi," and I kissed her earlobe.

"Good morning."

"Just a good morning . Who else would give kiss hannn?" I immediately protested for my rights.

"I won't give it, and besides, you didn't let me sleep at night," she pouted and started looking around the room.

"Well, I was not alone, , and you were there too please rudra ahhh uhhh Please, why were you shouting alone at night?"
I love to tease her.

She looked at me with big eyes and covered her face with both hands.

"Esa agar kal shrma leti to sone deta main", i said shrugging my shoulder.

(If you had shown this shyness yesterday, I would have let you sleep.)

"You're so shameless, eww! And you enjoy teasing me, don't you?" She defended her self.

"Yes, I'm shameless. I'm here to have all the fun while you haven't done anything, have you?"

I said as I buried my head in her neck.

"So What ?? You"re shameless..
she said.

"Alright, now that you've declared me shameless, let me also indulge a bit in shamelessness," I said as I moved my hand up her waist and placed it on her breasts.

"What are you doing?" She glanced at me.

"Shamelessness," I said and started nibbling, & kissing her neck.

"Ahhhh" , this one sound of her is my all time favt. What a beautiful position it is, with her sitting in my lap and my hands holding her tightly against my chest.

She tilted her head backward, and her deep breaths turned into moans, her heavy breaths hitting my ears, which further triggered me.

"Now tell me, I'm enjoying alone, you're not here," I teased, and I increased the intensity to nibble Her breasts .

"Yes yes " she panted heavily.

"Trust me If you had said no, I would have start sucking them right now".
I whispered .