Chapter 1.2

1065 words

Be sure to vote and enjoy!

.

-:-

.

The two roommates (read: lovers,) having finished their meals, crowd around the box set on the floor between them. Eiden kneels over it, working a knife through the top of it, while Ezra sits legs crossed on the other side of it, peeking at in it in interest.

Eiden continues his chattering about the product, theorizing why such an object could be worth such effort to be made by some millionaire.

He talks on about how this guy had created an increase in their product demand due to some incredibly vulgar acts during a meeting of some sort, and how he enjoyed having really nice gems put within his toys to show off his wealth.

Ezra tunes out of his rambling, focusing his attention on the doofus' face. Eiden was so pretty without even trying. His hair looked so soft.

He glowed, even in a dingy, dimly lit room, even while finally managing to tear the top off of the packaging for a gem meant to be in a dildo. He made it look so easy. Ezra is down bad y'all. (but so Eiden so it's fine) 

"Woah.." Ezra pushes his thoughts into the back of his mind, letting out a sound of awe at the beautiful rock. The rainbow color glistened in a brilliant mirage of colors.

"Apparently, the guy bought it from the dark web, which is why the shape is so cruddy." Eiden explains. He gently grabs it and holds it up to their light, the two men watching it sparkle.

"If it's so important, then why the hell did this guy use such a sketchy delivery service?" Ezra asked with suspision, "I mean come on, theres a random toucan on the box and like two layers of protective wrapping, are we sure this is real?" 

Honestly, Ezra should have known better than to use the perfect wording to set up for the next events.