part 1- bad news

It all started this summer and it's the greatest love I have ever experienced. It was a Sunday morning, I was in my bathroom putting on some makeup because I had to hang out with my friend Brooke. She is my best friend, everything I need every time I'm sad or every time i wanna fun.
Anyway, I hear my parents argue and at one point my mom comes in my room and starts crying. I don't know what to do or say so I just hug her. She holds my hands and we stand in front of each other sitting on the couch near my bed.
She tells me she loves me and she starts a speech to me: "babe you know we love you and there's something we know that will hurt you but me and your dad have to tell you... we don't have any money left... our company is broke and we have to go to Los Angeles for at least one year."
"Mom.....when? When did it start? Why didn't you tell me? I don't know what to say everything I have is here, I don't wanna come with you-" I see the tears in my mom eyes when i stand up and start crying louder and louder.

"Please babe stop" she screams "It's not easy for me like it isn't for you but i promise we will find a solution".
"What solution?" I say even louder "you YOU AND DAD had to tell me a lot of time ago. Why didn't you? Now leave me alone I don't want to talk to you you are ruining my fucking life" I say with tears all over my face. I take my purse and I go out of my house ignoring my parents. I feel totally sorry for them because I don't want them to suffer but... I mean my life is here and they didn't tell me anything since now. I call Brooke "Hey pookie where you at?"
"Uhm you know i'm always late...I'm sorry I'm finishing my hair. If you want you can come over"
"Yeah yeah probably... I'm so sad I have so much to tell you. I'll go to Lucas's for a moment then I promise I'll come visit you".
"Ok by Rachy, kissessss" I stop the call.
I'm alright near the beach. Yeah we leave at the seaside but my house is more in the center. I leave near New York City in fact i'm a city girl. I start running at Lucas's house. He's my boyfriend, I love him. He is so sweet but I hate the fact that his best friend is Nate Scott. He is the popular and sexy guy in town. Lucas and Nate are in the basketball team in my high school just because here everyone can take part in the basketball teams. There are different levels of teams based on the ages and I'm the captain of cheerleaders of Nate's (player 23 and the captain) team. My mother forced me to be the cheerleader of this team called Ravens because her best friend is Nate's mom. Her name's Brittany and she's so sweet. I've always admired Nate because he is a real inspiration for everyone. He's determinate and really suggestive. He can be a ass sometimes but he's really hot. He has some long brown hair that aren't always in order and he has a gorgeous physique. He is over 190 cm(6'2 feet). He's actually gorgeous with those black eyes that can look into your soul. I'm Lucas girlfriend though. He's sweet and has black eyes and hair too. He's very tormenting and also a little possessive but I like it. He drinks too much, and I know it's a big flaw. I often point this out to him but without answers and honesty I struggle to accept this situation. He no longer gives me the attention he did 6 months ago but I can understand it, he has just started
college (last year) and it's tough. He's been best friends with Nate forever since they joined the same basketball team in elementary school. Well, in short, everyone knows who Nate is, and everyone is happy to know it even if he is often a hardhead. I mean everyone here knows who he is and I can see the reason...
Every girl in town is in love with him and he hates the fact that I don't give a damn about him.
I didn't mention the most important thing... he is my mother's bestfriend's son. Yeah it sounds weird.