༎ຶ THE WARMEST LIGHT IN MY BODY

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

   益 OPPOSITE ATTRACT

                ๑ Vlog : 004
                ๑ by ~ moonlight amour

        ● 📅 March, 17
        ● 📍 Busan, korea
        ● waves with me.. ( ep -2 )

🫧🎀

#lavendervalley

   .⁠。⁠*⁠♡

     Hey there guys, it's jiminie here... So yup.. in the last vlog we talked about storage... And this time we'll talk about the Eros.. as per it's going on episodes so I thought to continue or else I was going to write about something else at first which was collaboration with my bunny . And yeah.. that was definitely going to be what ya all like... Professional sht...but then I didn't.. maybe in future right? .for now... Let's get along with this ?..

You see I haven't changed the layout theme or whatever you called it. It's series so it'll stay same... Opposite attract.. in this vlog let me introduce you with Eros.. I rarely go to those places since it's actually opposite of my own natural too ... Me being arctic wolf doesn't help at all.. but that never mean I don't go there right .. and ofc it's pleasure to meet them .. oh by the way when I say Eros I mean by people who controls fire . Or we should say fire population?...

It has always been a struggle for me to reach those places since they live on the extreme temperature parts... But you know they indeed live in a beautiful place I mean .. wait... Am I running out of words ?.... Forgot it.. so yeah.  When I was rich to them .. it took me along to be familiar with the temperature of those u know .. but they had a part where it is cold temperature for those own self or they would burn lmao.. blessings

In the starting days when I visited them .. I was really regretting my decision since I look a lot like agepe people.. but as I explain I'm not an element but wolf .. things have been good... What I love about them?.. you know possessiveness they have over those visitors cuz without phila not much of them go there cuz of the temperature.. yet they still managed... I mean .. they have nice management.. let's not compare but it's never bad...

Visiting them could be a disaster for people sometimes since they aren't much welcome by the nation cuz of those irritating nature .. or shouting to be specific.. but you don't expect to fire be calm and cold right?.. it was never that nature... Yeah . But that never means they don't welcome I always had my good times with them . Cuz they are attentive people..you see I wear black ..kinda wanna match with them ..you know they remind me of my imaginary mate?  I mean...with those red iris they are hot if they were wolves..

I feel like I talked a lot about them hehe.. I spent almost the whole day there and you see that mask... Well that has been my gift by those people..I really don't know what to call that yeah... Those leaders are really nice and so is his den... Majority of the time I stayed there since the majority of the people were there.. but I kinda explore around too.. not much cuz it burns my skin... So yeah.. and the food was my favorite... They had high spice tolerance on those foods...we will pretend that we didn't see the way I was almost crying after eating those spicy stuff.. but... Yeah... Ugh I need to eat a lot of berries on my way back.. they didn't have but I had no rush to reach the castle so I collected as always... I do that for pups..

And you know we even made some agreement.. so in the next mating ceremony event they will be included ... Yeah . That will be a surprise.... But for now I have no plans to vlog about the mating ceremony of this full moon .. but it's kinda special so .. I guess I'll come up with something..

They've always been in charge of fireworks shows... But since this full moon is gonna be one of the festivals we'll plan something else... So I guess yeah... look forward to my vlog about the next mating ceremony... Also .. want me to drop the visual of my own if I was one of Eros?    Let me know so I'll drop it in my next vlog either let me know if I should write more long vlogs or not hehe....Till that see ya guys

Thank youuuuu 🤝🏻✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~ VISUALIZATION