༎ຶ THE WARMEST LIGHT IN MY BODY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

  ฅ⁠ A HARVEST OF PRAYERS ฅ

              ᴥ VLOG : 005
              ᴥ by ⁠~⁠♪ Moonlight Amour

     ▼ 📅 24, March
     ▼ 📍 Busan, south korea
     ▼ Night of full moon

✨🎶

  #lavendervalley
  #moon

゚⁠:⁠。**•\':*

  Hey there fam!! How are you doing all doing.. it's been long I haven't posted my vlogs isn't it? .I was just pretty much busy with myself. Just spending some time alone.. and yeah last two days I've been busy at Busan. I came back to Seoul just last night and the whole day I spent, doing nothing like always... But there's one exciting experience and I wanna share it with y'all  .. if you remember I talked about it already on my previous vlog when I went to meet Eros that I'll hold something special on this full moon ... it's about that so, shall I start?

Here if we talk about my vlog.... I've given it a name harvest of prayers.. isn't it something suitable for mating ceremony hm?... Guess So.. but I couldn't come up with a new name lmao.. and yup I put the date two days ago... So I can remember that it was that night like.. yes... And then it was on a full moon night so yeah ..and about my clothing I'll give you visualization for sure loves...

We all know that a full moon has always been the most important for any wolves isn't it.. so for me and my busanian either.. it's been almost a month that every one of my dear people were busy with the preparation.. preparation of the mating ceremony...but that was everyone's happiness..I mean.. everyone was happy while working hard for that ceremony.. it's been more then 4 full moons we haven't held mating ceremony so everyone were excited alot. I've taken my leave for Busan two days ago already since I myself was excited this time.. and as per we know I was in charge of the guest list... I tried my best to invite all the important people this time.. but without Elements not others were going to join this time.. it's not like I didn't invite or they don't wanna came.. but majority of the times on full moons other packs either have ceremonies... And afterall it wasn't mine... So I didn't make it huge .. but still this was pleasant for everyone's liking...

When I reached Busan...folks warmly welcomed me with all the effort they could make.. guess, it was always my favorite but the whole blue decorations around in the pack was the thing I appreciated the most ... The majority of the path was filled with morning glory on the sides which I really loved ... Well blue was the main theme due to the color of the moon.. it should be white but yeah . I kinda saved it for myself lol...call me selfish but that's what even folks will wish for..

I spent half of my day in just roaming around in the pack.. from ballroom to gathering garden and from boundaries to main feast place.. everything was decorated in blue .. just like a site for sore eyes... It was pleasing to see all the works by folk.. I made my way back when I was done with checking boundaries by myself and after refreshing shower and all ..  I got ready for the main event of the night... At first I was going with any formal look of mine.. but this time I wanna look pretty...my omega was really happy to be home after long and his desire was to look pretty for the whole pack..

At the main event majority of the face were present from which I wished to see .. totally 17 omega's and beta's were present there in main garden... Well my main attraction was those pup who were looking with cerious eyes .. watching those beloved siblings being part of the main ground when they were away with candies.. I was praying moon goddess to bless all the wolves with those mate and yeah... Majority of them were chosen by those wolves... There were still maybe.. 2 or 3 which were arranged already but after conformation with those wolves I was satisfied that atleast no omega or beta was being there without those will... Or I hope so...