Prologue

{THE STORY WILL BE UPDATE JUST ON TUESDAY SO PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE. THANK YOU}

>>>

READ BEFORE STARTING!!!

|The story contains.|

•Top Jungkook
•Bottom Taehyung
•Idol BTS.
•Fluff, lots and lots of fluff.
• Reincarnation
•Romance
•Angst, drama, humor
•Half diary- half real world story.
•Mpreg
•Smuts.
•Femboy(bottoms have girls body parts)
•Cross dressing.

Note: TAEKOOK WILL BE EACH OTHER'S FIRST IN EVERYTHING THING INCLUDING KISS AND EVERY PHYSICAL TOUCHES.

|The story won't have...|

^Betrayal.
^Cheating.
^Sad ending.
^Fuckboy or Playboy top.

THIS STORY IS BASED ON MY IMAGINATION THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE STORIES CHARACTER WITH THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE...

|A/N|

I HOPE YOU ALL WILL DROP COMMENTS TO LET THE AUTHOR KNOW PEOPLE ARE REALLY READING THE STORY. I WOULD BE EXTREMELY GLAD TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT EVERY CHAPTER.

DO REMEMBER IT TAKES LOTS OF EFFORTS AND TIME TO WRITE EVERY CHAPTER, SO APPRECIATION FROM YOU GUYS ARE EXPECTED BY THE AUTHOR.

THANK YOU...

<3

Story by cutegir2002

>>>

"Dear Dairy,

I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standing under my room's window. As his friends cracks a joke, his lips stretched and his cute bunny teeth came into view."

>>>

"Dear Dairy,

We are together, he loves me the way I do. We can fight the world to be each other's."

>>>

"Dear diary,

I saw him for the last time, his body was filled with wounds. But he still had a soft smile on his face as he glanced at me. He was detreached in his own blood, and the pain that he felt was clear in his eyes. He whispered, "I love you." And closed his eyes leaving me alone. I can't let him go, if I can't live with him I will die with him. I promise that we will meet again and re-create our love story. I promised to meet him in my next life, he promised me to find me too. We will meet again, it's our promise."

>>>

Tears flowed from the doe eyes of the male who read the last words in the diary he got from his hyung. He was broken, the words the emotions the diary tells hit his heart. He can't imagine the pain of the lovers who have been through all those hardships but still loved each other. He wishes he could give them a happy ending.

Or maybe he can still give them a happy ending? Who knows the game of fate, sometimes things happen that have never crossed anyone's mind. Fate is unpredictable...

|Prologue|

Jeon jungkook is the youngest member of the world wide famous kpop group BTS. He is a talented, soft hearted, well mannered boy. Jungkook is an idol for many young people and teenagers out there while his idol is the leader of the group Kim Namjoon. Jungkook always loves to do what his hyung does.

From exercise, to rap, and now he wants to adapt his namjoonie hyung's another habit of book reading. He gave seen his hyung reading several books that always made him curious about what is so good in books that his hyung never misses a chance to read books whenever he gets time.

And to get to know about it, he asks his hyung to give a few books to hum so he can read it. Being annoyed by the constant bugging of the younger namjoon allows him to take any book the male want from the collection.

Jungkook happily selects a book that had the title 'Heart talks' written on it. Jungkook was extremely excited to read the book having no clue how the diary will bring new twists and new emotions in his life.

DO REMEMBER TO COMMENTS IN EVERY CHAPTER.

<3

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Note: THE BOOK THAT JUNGKOOK IS READING IS HAND WRITTEN.

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘