01

|Beginning of heart talks|

"Namjoonie hyung, namjoonie hyung, namjoonie hyung." The bunny boy aka Jeon Jungkook the youngest member of the world wide famous kpop group BTS called his hyung countless times. He is 26 but for his hyung's he is still the 15 year old boy they met and took care of for years.

The said namjoonie hyung, aka Kim namjoon the leader of BTS was staring at him with a done face as the male hopped in front of him.

"What is the matter kook? You have been calling me for minutes even tho I am sitting right in front of you." Namjoon spoke, the boy smiled sheepishly as he threw himself on the couch next to namjoon who stayed unbothered very used to Jungkook's childish acts.

"I want some books from your collection." He spoke blinking his doe eyes to the elder who narrowed his eyes.

"You want books for what?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook gave the male a done look.

"To use them as paper towels." Jungkook sassed getting a raised eyebrow in return.

"Hyungggg what do we do with books. I want them to read." Jungkook whined like a baby, namjoon sighed.

"We have spoiled you way too much, haven't we?" Namjoon asked standing from the couch he was sitting on Jungkook nodded his head happily following namjoon.

"You all love me so you have spoiled me simple." Jungkook replied with a shrug. Namjoon nodded agreeing, Jungkook being youngest is adored by everyone in the group.

"Where are others tho?" Jungkook asked as he didn't saw anyone in their drom, now you will think where was he that he don't know where are others. So he was sleeping till late as he played video games whole night. And when he woke up around 12:30 today he saw namjoon in the drom and began to annoy the male.

"They all are at company, Jimin and hoseok have some dance practice while yoongi have meeting with our pd nim. And Jin has been in company as he is recording some new song." Namjoon replied, Jungkook hummed as he stared at the book shelf namjoon opened for Jungkook.

"See these are all the books I have currently, I haven't read many of them. Go ahead and chose whatever you want, just make sure to not destroy the book cause I would read them in future ok?" Namjoon spoke, Jungkook nodded letting his brown hairs bounce.

"Good, enjoy your holiday as everyone is busy with their work. I am in my room writing lyrics for our new song, call me if you need something ok." Namjoon spoke, Jungkook nodded again as he saw namjoon walking away from the corner of the living room where the book shelf is placed.

Jungkook stared at the numbers of books infront of him, he brushed his fingers and thought which one should he take. Jungkook tilted his head as he noticed an old looking book among all the books. He took the book out and caressed the title with his fingers, a soft smile immediately coming on his face as he read the title.

"Heart talks, this looks some romantic book." Jungkook mumbled, he closed the glass doors of the book shelf and went to infrom namjoon which book he is taking.

"Hyung I am taking this book name heart talks, have you read it yet?" Jungkook peeked in namjoon's room, the male shook his head.

"This isn't some common book kook, my grandfather gave me when I visited him in last vacation. There won't be any copy of this book so make sure it is safe." Namjoon spoke, Jungkook showed him a thumbs.