02

|Usual day|

"Thank you for the food hyung." Jungkook spoke as he washed his hands after placing his bowls and chopsticks in the sink.

"Don't be awake for too late kook, we have practice tomorrow." Namjoon spoke.

"YES HYUNG GOOD NIGHT!!" Jungkook shouted while running towards his room, locking his room he laid on the bed. Turning off the lights he adjusted the lamp that was on his desk near the bed. Jungkook made the light of the lamp to be over the bed so he can read peacefully.

Smiling at the book he picked he turned the pages and opened the third page.

01 January, 1679.

Dear Dairy,

So it's around 8 in night and here I am telling you what I did the whole day. Well there's nothing too interesting the same routine, I woke up. Went on a morning wake with my boring fatie personal gaurd sticked by my side. I am sure people will think why do I go for a morning walk since I said my step siblings bully me.

So I just go for morning and evening walks in garden or the nearby market cause those are the times the two males would be fast asleep or busy in their respective works.

Telling honestly I love walking silently, the fresh air of the blossoming flowers make me feel calm. And the loud shouts of the vendors and all the chattering sounds of the local people of our town make me feel alive. I feel that there are still normal people present in the world. And I wish I can be like them one day.

You know I wonder what if instead of being a prince I was a normal boy. I would be allowed to roam wherever I want without those boring guards around me. Huff!! That guard is truly toooooooo annoying like when I will try to pluck some flowers to make a flower crown for me he would say ' Prince you are not allowed to do this' and when I will try to buy some fruits or snacks from the local vendors he would be same ' prince your majesty had strictly prohibited you to intake anything from the local vendors'

Ughhh!! I wish I was able to just like a normal life, where I was allowed to smile and laugh the way I want. I wish I was allowed to have friends, to study what I want. Heck!! I just don't know for which thing too people envy me, is it because I live in this big lavish castle. Huh! They wish to live here, because it looks beautiful and pretty from outside.

Only I know how dark and scary this castle is for me. If not for aunt Ji-eun and uncle jong suk uncle I wouldn't even know what does smile looks like. It's them who always put efforts to make me smile, I pray to God that if there's a next life after this. I want aunt ji-eun and uncle Jongsuk as my parents.

Moving on, after the morning walk. I had my breakfast alone, nothing new. Then read a few fairy tales. I wish those stories they tell in the fairy tales were true. Like is it possible for a princess who was living a loveless life with just difficulties suddenly got a prince for herself.

I don't think anyone comes to safe anyone like those fairy tales states. You know aunt jieun used to tell me those stories in my childhood that got me addicted to it. At that time I really thought that one day a prince will come and safe me from all this, he will make me smile, make me laugh. He will be mine and he would just love me. But now that I see the real world. All those hopes and dreams seems to be shattering.

Those are just stories, while this is reality. No one will come to save me, no one will come to take away my sorrows and fill my life with happiness and rainbows.

One day appa will fix my marriage with some rude and cold king. I will be taken from a prison to be caged in other, I will live a life just like my eomma did. And at the end I may be killed by the king's mistress too.

Nahhh, I don't want to think about it. It's still time for me to die, I will atleast he able to be a mom. I can atleast live the time which everyone person wants to have in their life.

Ok!! I should stop here, I am getting emotional for things that are still far to happen. I just don't know why I think things like this. No worries, I can at least smile and be what I am till I am still here around aunt jieun and uncle Jongsuk.

So that's it for today.

Pretty taehyung-

Jungkook had a sad smile on his face as he completed another page. He felt bad, extremely bad for the prince. The male was going through so much, and there was no one to hold him and assure he would he loved, he is beautiful and he deserves happiness too.

"I wish someone came in prince Taehyung's life to save him and give him all the happiness he deserved." Jungkook spoke as he turned the page, he read a few pages and thought to sleep as it was past mid night.

Placing the diary carefully he covered himself with the comforter and drifted off.

****

"JEON JUNGKOOK."The loud shout echoed in the drom followed by a loud thud. Jungkook groaned as he opened his eyes groaning in pain, he sat up and hissed feeling his hips hurting as he fell from bed on floor over his hips.

"JIMINSHIIII." Jungkook shouted back as he glared at the male who kicked him.

"What the fuck you want?" Jungkook asked glaring at the elder male who was standing towering over him with hands placed on his hips.

"Have you seen the time?" Jimin asked pointing at the wall clock.

"Can't you see it on your own, what was the need to wake me ?" Jungkook asked with a pissed tone, Jimin passed him a done look.

"You coconut head idiot, I didn't woke you to know the time. I am showing you that it's already 9 and you are supposed to be awake now." Jimin spoke with a huff, Jungkook huffed as he collected the comforter than fell on the floor with him.

"You fould have used some decent way to wake me no? Who the hell kicks their dongsaeng to wake them up?" Jungkook spoke with a dramatic tone. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up and get ready we are leaving for the company in 10 minutes." Jimin spoke getting a dramatic gasp from the male.

"I didn't even had my breakfast yet." Jungkook spoke with wide doe eyes.

"No my fault that you slept late last night, go and get changed." Jimin spoke as he walked to leave the room. Jungkook pouted.

"Oh, Jin hyung said he would pack some blueberry pancakes so if you want you can have them in the car." Jimin spoke before walking out, jungkook's pouty lips stretched into a big smile. He quickly got freshen up, took his bag and stuffed all his things inside. He even placed the book inside his bag, but very carefully. Running out he joined his hyung's, getting in car he really had his breakfast in there.

Thanks to Jin who packed the pancakes and banana milk for Jungkook. Soon they all reached the company and began with their practice. Hours passed and they finally were asked to leave at 7 in the evening.

All of them were dead tired for practice for so many hours, getting in their car they all began to doze off or got busy with their own phones. Jungkook pulled out the book from his bag and turned the page he was supposed to start now.

Dear Dairy...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘