Exams

The next few days were full of studying and spying on my dear spy father.

Today I had decided to customise my new room. So, I asked father if I can go shopping.

"What? Alone?" His face was difficult to read right now.

"Father I am fifteen." I told him smiling.

"Okay." Father said as he turned his head away to teach Anya.

I went outside the house closing the door behind me. I had money father had given to me.

I walked to some stores and bought posters and decorative items and all that. I bought some stickers and all that stuff.

It wasn't very late so i decided to head to the library. I walked towards the library. The way around the city was new to me but i was learning. Things were going nice these few days.

I usually avoid thinking about the subject that father is going to leave us after his mission is done but i guess that's for world peace so better be that.

I reached the library and walked into it. There were many people reading and buying books. The library was beautiful and a dream place for people like me.

I searched the shelves to find a book  I like. I found one but it was high up. I tried to stand on my tippy toes to reach it but couldn't. I looked around to see if anyone was there. Yes. A lot of people were surrounding me. I couldn't use my powers.

An arm reached for the book I wanted and I looked towards the person to whom that arm belonged to.

It was a boy with raven hair. He was very handsome. He was long and lanky and was very good-looking. He was so long that I seemed short in front of him.

A smile was on his lips as he handed me the book. I blushed.

"Here ya go." He said.

"I.. Uh.. T-thank you." I stuttered. Fuck you Y/n.

I smiled at him. He smiled back and then introduced himself.

"I am Demetrius Desmond. Nice to meet you." He extended his hand towards me for me to shake. Fuck. He is my target.

"Forger. Y/n Forger." I shook his hand. ("Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.") (A/n - Sorry I had to do that.)

"Well, read with me?" He asked me.

Don't judge me this is my first interaction with a boy who is my age.

"Uh yeah." I said smiling. "Why not?"

He chuckled. Why did he chuckle?

This is my target. If I make friends with him then the world will be at peace. That's all I know from spying at father right now.

We sat at a table.

"So, what does your father do?" He tried to spark up a conversation.

He is a spy. "He is a psychiatrist at Berlint General Hospital." I told him. "Why does it matter?"

"Nothing." He said, though he had a frown on his face. "He doesn't earn much, does he?"

Now a frown was on my face.

"He earns a very nice amount for our well-care and he provides us with everything me and my sister needs." I told him.

"Oh really? Like what? Can he even provide you with descent food?" He smirked. He doesn't even know father is working for world peace and he buyed me a Record player and many records and a book.

One moment this boy was a gentleman and now he is such a shithead.

I slammed the book on the desk and then started to leave but turned back. I left my book. In the middle of a paragraph. If I go there now it would be very embarrassing. What should I do?