Mother is father's therapy

We were trying to make Scruffy a woman. We basically needed a mother. But it was not working.

"Anya doesn't want this mother." Anya looks at father with a wide eyed expression.

Father had asked me to do the make up but unfortunately I had no experience in make up so I declined.

(A/n - Why did I remember that song. If this is love then I'll decline. It's Cinderella's villain song.)

This👆

Back to the story-

We needed both parents to get in eden. I think that's what I know by spying on father.

Father mumbled something about finding a wife.

Me Anya and Scruffy looked at each other and shrugged.

_______________________________________

Scruffy brought records of women in town. Father is looking through them.

We needed nice things to wear so we went to the taylor's shop.

The shop lady took our measurements.

Anya thought that father was selling us.

"If you don't behave I just might."

I even believe him now. He would totally leave us whenever he can.

Father was staring at a woman. The woman was super beautiful. Super beautiful. Her red eyes like the colour of blood. Her black silky hair. She was breath taking.

"I was just thinking how pretty you are." Father flirted.

My eyes widened.

"Really? So you're saying you have a positive impression on my aperience."

My lady I don't think you understand but you are sexy as hell.

My measurement was complete but I didn't disturb father in his flirting.

"Well yeah." Father replied.

The woman blushed so much.

I tried to stop Anya buy she ran to father. Why Anya why?

The woman turned away. Of course nobody would like to date a married person. But father isn't married. But the world thinks he is.

I could see that Anya shipped them.

So, ultimately father got invited to a party by that woman. Let's call her mother already. If things go wrong and she doesn't end up as my mother I won't score good scores in my exam.

So, basically mother lied to uncle that she has a boyfriend and tonight she needs father to pose as her boyfriend for the party and father wanted mother for the interview so there was a deal. They weren't going to date unfortunately. She wasn't going to be my mother. But me and Anya should keep the hopes up.

Father was lying flawlessly about why he needs a wife. I wanna act like that someday.

I'd become a spy when I grow up.

We went to a grocery store after saying goodbye to mother.

When we reached home I went to my room after seeing father open up a coin. Why does that coin open up?

So father went somewhere without us which means, I have to spy on him.

I grabbed my blindfold and the record, played it on the record player and tried to concentrate on father.

My dear father.

He was on a mission with scruffy.

Violence violence violence. It was that and that.

Father took a ring 💍 out of the case and saved it for something about the mission. Is he gonna marry mother?

Father was utterly late for the party.

Father finally made it to the party. With blood on his face and suit. I facepalmed.

He called himself his husband. Wow. And then he calls himself a spy. Agent twilight. Messed up between missions.

A blonde lady was utterly rude to mother. I didn't like her. She tried to embarrass her.

To cover mother up father started to tell another story that can make tears drip down your face. If I didn't know this was a lie I might have cried.

They started to head home.

Father and mother were going to talk about marrying but oh fuck another car drived into them.

The enemy's car.

*gasp*

We got out of car and into an hallway. We hid behind some place and yor kicked a man. What a kick? My parents are models.

I watched as they fought.

Father told mother that these people were his patients. God. And then he calls himself a spy. I would be a better spy than father. Well, obviously I am. I am literally spying on them right now.

"I am sorry I shouldn't treat your patients like that." I face palmed. How can mother believe that?

Father should love this lady. I shake my head.

"That was incredible yor. You really sent him flying." Father smiled.

"I don't know if this is the right time to ask you but will you marry me loid?" Yor asked.

I gasped so dramatically.

If you don't remember they are fighting 'father's patients' right now.

The fight went on and yor and loid ran through it. It seemed as if they were falling for each other in every step but no, that's just me being a hopeless romantic.

Loid searched his pockets for something.

He couldn't find it.

He blasted a grenade to kill the enemy and then took the grenade ring and slipped it into Yor's finger. I awed. He gave a very beautiful speech and I just fell in love with the dynamic.

I wanna propose like that someday.

Mother is my mother now.

_______________________________________

A/n - Hey. Short chapter? I know. Ok so just wanted to clear the confusion that I published announcement before chapter 4 so I wrote that you will be seeing Demetrius in the next chapter because I didn't know that the chapter I started writing first would show up first. I thought that it would be according to the time I publish. I am extremely sorry and sincerely apologise for what I did.