Spying on mother

I was wondering about my new book. Do I have an obsession with enemies to lovers? Totally.

I don't know but the idea of a person being so rude to another and them falling in love with each other eventually is just so amazing.

I hate Demetrius. I know we hanged out a lot and we literally danced in the rain like lovers but I hate him. I hate that he is so cool. I hate his stupid eyes and stupid hair. (Draco describing Harry.) I hate that he is such a gentleman and was able to get close to my heart. I hate how he gives me butterflies. I hate Demetrius.

And why this was more wrong? Because father would be leaving us the moment the war is over and I would never see Demetrius again.

I tried my best not to think of it. Nobody knows. Only I do. Not Anya and not mother. Another example of my power being a curse.

Mother was out on her job. With those mean ladies. To check if everything's ok I will spy on mother. Was this wrong? Yes. Was I still going to do it? Yes. Was there a chance of getting caught? Absolutely. Was I still going to do it? Totally.

I wrapped that napkin around my eyes and played the record. The buzzing sound filled the room and I tried to focus on mother.

I was finally there and DAMN. Mother just killed someone. Blood blood blood everywhere. Mother was wearing a very sexy dress and she had a sword? Or something in her hand and dude she was an assasin.

My eyes were wide my jaw had dropped and I was flabbergasted. Dude what the fuck? How is my luck this weird that my mother is an assasin and father is a spy and I am a monster and Anya is literally a pink-haired girl. Who in the hell has pink hair?!?

She killed a lot of people after that. I tell you there is more blood on her right now in comparison of me.

That explains why she is so strong. That also explains why she wanted a made up family.

I saw that she was finally washing the blood off her. I sighed and took off the napkin and gasped at the change of surroundings. I breathed heavily for a while. Then made the record stop.

My mother is an assasin!

I laughed staring at the wall. I had totally gone crazy.

I blinked a few times and then stood up. I looked in the mirror. The blood covered my whole dress. I grimaced at the blood and started to clean it. When it was exceptionally clean I went back to my room and put up some Taylor Swift songs.

'Who's afraid of little old me?' to be exact.

I loved the song. How can people not love Taylor Swift? She is so amazing. And the lyrics of her song make them ten times better. (If you think I'm directing this to you I may be.) Taylor taught me everything about love but I don't think it exists. I don't even think family love exists. I mean my family left me with those evil docters and my new family will leave me as soon as the world is at peace. Who will believe in love if they have a life like me? 'But Daddy I Love Him' being an amazing example.

(Yes this was meant for you mean haters.)

I have been avoiding the record of the song 'Slut!' I can't ever handle it. It makes me sick. "Got lovesick all over my bed" No. Girl don't. Please give yourself a break. I groaned in irritation.

I wondered if I would ever make it to the school. I hope I do. But it seemed to be impossible. I felt this dissapointment in me that I wouldn't be able to go to Eden. I mean I never went to school so this would be very cool, no matter I am disappointed. But is there something more to it? I don't want to admit it but I think it's because I have grown fond of Demetrius. Though I think it's only because we're kind of friends. I mean we danced in the rain and we read in the library together and I don't think strangers or enemies do that so.......

I got up and went outside my room. Mother was home and she was taking care of Anya as she watched spy wars. Father was cooking. I sat on the table and rested my chin on the table. I was exhausted and sad and confused.

_______________________________________

A/n - Hi. This chapter was kinda forced. I don't think it was interesting. Now revealing some things about me. I am an Indian girl. And this book is a secret because my family won't like the stuff I am writing. So basically today I was just having lunch and my aunt said that she can tell that I'll be a famous writer and poet one day and I had this internal smug smile. Ha ha. I am a writer already. And guess what people like my writing. And people also come to read it like gehjrgufndgisnfsindgusnsouebi.

I wonder when that day will come when my family knows about this. Let me guess, NEVER. So yeah. I had this huge urge to tell them about this. I just wanted to spread this to the world but unfortunately my mother will know. So don't tell any of this to my mother or family. Please. Even if you probably don't know them I can't take any chances so.....

Also the chapter above contains feelings about love that I don't feel but I think the charecter must feel like that so don't come at me for that.

This is the longest author's note I have ever written. Ok. I love you. Bye.