Maintenance spankings

I don't know anymore what is going on in my life,I don't even care ,I am just lost in my thoughts now,I cannot handle this  life alone ,but this aloneness is so calming sometimes this is a life i want but the thought of being loved,cared for is such a guilty pleasure,to find someone who cares for my health issues ,taking care of small things but it's not possible,maybe i will heal someday,but i eill never be what i used to be as broken glass can never be the same again ,no matter how much you fix it.

Life was going honestly fine for me,Nothing good ,nothing bad ,balanced.As i am lost in my thoughts ,he suddenly hugs me from behind.I had turned gloomy ,always lost in thoughts,he wanted to motivate me to be active,I was doing fine in studies but not like I really cared about it,it was just going on type of thing for me.

He then introduced me to the idea of maintenance spanking,I really didn't like it much to be honest and a bunch of other mild punishments such as buttplug ,maybe for extra punishment ,coat it with some neem oil for burning,but it was not severe.
I was fine doing it for like once a week but not more frequent than that,so we agreed.So he said ,better start it from today than tomorrow.

I was worried at first what punishment he would choose as I hadn't done anything worth punishing for but he wanted to see some improvement in me ,I guess,so it was a spanking.Just 20 would be fine,he said.
I lay on the bed waiting for my punishment,I knew he would just use his hand,not any implement .He took me in his lap,turned me over and gently caressed me,I felt his loving touch,then he asked me to count the spanks,he rained the spanks on me and I counted obediently ,last spanks are especially painful as my skin was already red.
I lay there in pain,he brought some ointment for me,he carefully applied the ointment and then gave me a especially long hug,I was lost in his embrace , he then cooked my favorite food for me,feeding it to me himself as I was in his lap,and slept comfortably like there was no tomorrow.