the kiss • chapter two

you feel this growing tension between you and Hermione, as there was a couple of minutes where you both were in complete silence as you stared at each other for a while "so hermione what are you doing later on in the week" you say to try and diffuse the ongoing tension.

"well uh y/n im not really going  to do much but I am going out with ron and harry if you want to join" she offered with her sparkling brown eyes staring up at you still sitting on the stairs

still "id love to" you exclamed excitedly but feeling the tiniest bit of jealousy flow over your mind about the fact ron is going

the tension is still there though and its building up quick, you hear a soft love song in the distance, catching yourself staring at hermione every few minutes turning yourself away as soon as she looks back at you hoping she hadn't seen you staring at her with that look in your eye.

suddenly you start to notice her staring back at you. she kept sighing, trying to grab your attention, you know exactly what shes doing but you play dumb, you start to look at her again only to see her looking right back at you straight away.

as the song keeps playing you two both smile at each other getting closer very slowly, hermione gives you this almost begging look and you get closer even more.

your noses are about two centimetres away from touching, hermione turns her head to the side as your lips collide with hers.

you both keep kissing each other and then hermione pulls away "y/n don't tell ron anything" she said aggressively but passionately. 

you nod at her request as you two continue to kiss, soft wet and loving, you find that your lips align perfectly with each other making the kiss even better.

when suddenly "hermione? y/n? where are you" both of you hear from a distance we both jumped up and shouted "here" then hermione gave you a smile