that chat • chapter ten

finally the day you see hermione without any interruptions. just you and her, shes also gotten better with the whole harry thing so you decided you must tell her.

for if she really loved you like you think then she would stay no matter what. as your putting on your robes, you quickly tell malfoy your doing this "listen draco, if it goes wrong i will have to erase her memory but i need to tell her"

. he replies with a in his serious tone "do what you need but don't mess it up and get us caught especially since the whole school is suspicious of us." "of course." you reply then leave the room to meet with her.

as you sit down in front of her with a stern look you say "listen hermione we need to talk about the harry situation." she nods in response, tears already forming in her memorable brown eyes. 

"me and draco malfoy killed potter"

"i know this is a lot to take in but it was us we had to do that if we want to get you know who because he was a horecrux, im doing this for all of you. voldermort isn't going to be here much longer.

"we only have one horecrux left now then he will die. but we didn't kill harry for this reason, of course we were going too but me and malfoy were talking about when to kill harry when suddenly he came out of nowhere.

he was a major threat and we took our opportunity. we may of killed your friend hermione but by doing this we have saved countless lives i promise". 

hermione looked stunned, unable to speak if you will, it was very quiet for around five minutes until she says "i understand y/n" with tears in her eyes. 

you give her a massive hug and kiss her forehead "im sorry if it was a shock, but the relief must feel nice that your now safe" you say once again looking at those eyes of hers. she then starts to eat a chocolate bar and shares you a piece, you don't say much, just reassuring how much you love her.