1

Nivea's POV:

"Stay dung deh man." I said after hitting my hysterical sister with a pillow.

I threw the pillow on my now untidy bed and stood infront of my wall length mirror to inspect myself.

"Zariann look how yuh fuzz up mi hair pickney!" I said turning in her direction and pointing at my now messed up wig.

"Dat yuh get man. Bout yah gah party leff mi. Gweh!" She said before throwing one of my decorative pillows at me and sprinting out of my room.

A wonder if she know mi will sniff a twenty bag a coke an murda har bloodclawt.

I heaved a sigh of frustration then went over to my vanity to fix my hair. I plugged in my curling iron and proceeded to fix my frizzy curls.
When I was satisfied with my hair, I did my edges and applied a light layer of makeup to my face.

Nuh you seh yuh nuh like makeup?

Shut up nuh subby.

Zari fi juss come throw some water pon yuh yah now.

I rolled my eyes then proceeded to finish up my look.

I sprayed some setting spray on my face then carefully put on my outfit. I paired it with some gold slippers and gold jewelry. I picked up my mini gold purse and went to inspect myself in the mirror.

Angle triangle dat.

I smiled in satisfaction then took a quick mirror pic to post on the gram.

Beep. Beep.

I checked my purse to ensure I had the necessities.

"ID. Lip gloss. Money- rass." I said before sprinting to my vanity to pick up my house key.

Fi see yah get lock out tonight. Muurrddaaa!

Beep! Beep!

I dropped the house key in my purse then sprinted out of the room.

"Zari mi gone yer!" I shouted while closing the grill.

My sister popped her head out of her room then showed me her middle finger.

I rolled my eyes then walked towards the silver audi that was infront of my yard gate.

"A wah tek yuh suh long girl?" Bianca asked.

"Did a look fi mi key."

She shook her head then drove off.

The car ride was silent apart from the occasional tunes that played lowly from the radio. I took out my phone to watch instagram stories until we arrived at our destination.

I knew we arrived at our destination before I even looked up. The bass from the music at the party had the vehicle in a vibrating fit and Bianca drove much slower due to the long line of cars infront of us.

"Ready?" She asked when she had settled into a parking spot.

I nodded my head yes then placed my phone in my purse and exited the vehicle.

After ensuring the car was locked, we walked into the party. Bianca ordered our drinks at the bar then led me to a clear white table.

"Yah suh a we spot fi di night yer!" She shouted over the loud music.

I nodded my head yes then nodded my head to the beat of the songs being played.

Raftsman shi want a dat shi get
As she touch di wata har panty wet
From before she touch dung she plan fi sex