11

Saturday 4:15pm
Nivea's POV:

I stood at the doorway while Zion tied his shoelaces.

Azriel had just arrived and we were about to leave the house.

Zion stood from his bent position and I looked over his appearance.

His hair was twisted and pulled back into a ponytail. He wore a black cargo shorts and a dark blue shirt with graffiti and white lettering on it. His white air force 1s were spotless and he wore white ankle socks.

Aye di boy dapper dung enuh.

Right?

I smiled with satisfaction then we stepped outside. I closed the front door then closed the grill with its lock.

If Zari end up come home she affi guh juss use har key.

After ensuring that everything was secure, I held on to Zion's hand and we made our way towards the two figures beyond the gate.

When we were directly infront of them I realized that both Azriel and Kashane were matching.

They both wore black jeans with white Nike sneakers. Their polo shirts were white with a line of brown along the chest area and their locs were hanging free.

I smiled at them both and greeted Kashane. He muttered a soft 'evening' then began observing Zion.

"Evening." I said to Azriel.

"Evening."

His eyes did a once over of my outfit then he smiled with satisfaction.

"So Zion this is Azriel." I said pointing to Azriel.

"And this is Kashane." I said gesturing to Kashane.

Kashane waved with a blank expression on his face while Azriel stooped to Zion's level.

"Wah gwan bad charge." He said, holding his fist out to Zion for a fist bump.

Zion smiled at the greeting and did the fist bump.

"Mi nuh know if yuh aunty did tell yuh but I'll be the one driving you guys to Buzzers. Yuh good wid dat?" He asked.

Zion nodded his head 'yes' and Azriel stood up.

He opened the back passenger door for the boys and Kashane sat behind the driver's seat while Zion sat behind the front passenger seat. He ensure that their seatbelts were buckled before closing the door and turning to me.

"You look beautiful." He said.

I smiled at his compliment and proceeded to blush when he placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

It was quick and didn't include any tongue but it made me feel giddy.

Wooiii hear di doll.

He opened the passenger door for me then when I got in, he walked to his side of the vehicle.

"Everybody inside?" He asked.

We all said yes.

I said a short prayer asking for safety to an from our destination and when I had finished, Azriel drove off.

•••

Azriel's POV:

I chuckled at Nivea's failed attempt to punch the hanging bean bag.

The aim was to punch it with so much force that you get a high score, however, Nivea was failing miserably.

"Why it nah work?" She said frustrated.