2| I Am Nothing But The Dirt Underneath Your Fingernails

¡⚠️TW// Depictions of violence, manipulation and descriptions of a corpse rotting and crawling insects may be found; if you find yourself highly sensitive with these topics, please do avoid reading! Read at your own risk!⚠️¡

. . . . .

Your spider-like fingernails pierces through my paper skin, digging and digging, reaching for the softest parts of my flesh. Knives edges fondled them, carving long crescents, it oozes out a shade of blood deeper than a rose's dear petal and seeps into the white sheets like the way poppies cry out. Pluck my teeth one by one, sow belladonnas into deep into my eyes, tug every last strand of my thinning hair like a child ripping out chunks of an old rag doll's yarn hair. The slow-paced unrhythmic ticking of the undisturbed night jeers at the unfolding scene, it mocks me, it tells me I should be ashamed of what have I become, that I let it happen to me—No, it isn't true, it wasn't me who wanted this! I tried prying my stapled lips open, but no words nor sounds dared take a peak. As seconds spun into minutes. As minutes spun into hours. As hours spun into days. As days spun into months. As months spun into years: Different patterns of cobwebs, shrivelled belladonnas, scarabs, buzzing flies, maggots and moths- I'm covered with them; they're all crawling over me. A clew of earthworms grew and gargled in my mouth round and round— Oh God, the way they squirm, trying to intrude themselves into every nooks and crannies no one knows. It's disgusting, I feel disgusting, I am disgusted, but you? You disgust me the most. Answer me, are you satisfied? Are you proud of what you did? Of how you molded and sculptured this mangled, so-called "body" into every different shapes, forms and features you desired, wrapped around a white cloth and dumped it? I am ashamed, I am ashamed. I've become nothing but a rotten corpse of your lies. I am nothing but the dirt underneath your fingernails.