One Piece x BNHA pt 7: Chopper

The staff didn't know what to expect when a cute little reindeer actually walked in like a human.

"Oh my, how adorable!" Midnight squealed.

"Shut up! Saying I'm cute doesn't make me happy or anything!" Chopper said with a blush, a smile, and a dance which made him cuter.

"So, if I'm right, you're the crew's doctor?" Recovery Girl asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm the second youngest of the crew too."

"What of your life?" Nezu asked. He may not be a animal with a quirk like he thought, but it is the closest thing that he got as the same type as his.

"Well, I was a medical apprentice on Drum Island. But before that I was a misfit reindeer." Chopper said.

"Misfit?"

Chopper nodded. "I was an outcast just because I had a blue nose and i was the runt. I got picked on for no reason. After I ate my devil fruit, it got worse. Even my family called me a freak.....until I was finally driven out of my own herd." He said as those memories still hurt.

"What is your devil fruit actually?" Cementoss asked.

"I ate the Human Human Fruit, which allowed me to walk and talk like a human. After I left the herd, I learned to take on a human shape, but people would shoot or chase me............until I met him." Chopper said.

"Hm?"

"His name was Dr Hiluliuk. He took me in and taught me about medicine. Although some of his experiments backfired on him. But his dream was to have sakura Bloom on our winter island, to renew everyone's hope. He eventually got sick himself. He tried to chase me out so I wouldn't worry. I learned about it from the only other person I trusted, Dr Kureha. Or I call her Doctorine.

I learned of a Mushroom that can help achieve his dream of sakura. But He left before I could check on him, and he died trying to protect the kingdom that I lived in from the terrible ruler Wapol." Said Chopper now all angry.

"Was this Wapol bad?" Asked Snipe.

"One of the worst. He actually hunted doctors for his own personal health. He didn't care if anyone else was suffering. The only doctor that opposed him was Doctorine.

She was more of a pirate-type and she would take valuables people actually dont want anymore. She took me in after my father figure died and taught me everything about medicine. Despite her attitude, people were amazed of how long she's been around."

"How old is she?" Present Mic asked.

"151."

"Eeeeeeehhhhh?!" How old can the people in that dimension live?!

"But that's nothing compared to giants. And yes they exist. Their lifespans are three times that of humans." Chopper said shocking the staff more.

" However, a pirate named Blackbeard attacked and Wapol abandoned the kingdom like a coward. We hoped to have a new beginning without him, but after a few months, he came back. But that was when Luffy and the others came along and helped. Yukiko helped me get rid of Wapol's minions and Luffy took care of Wapol. After that I thought Luffy was going to leave but he was persistent in me coming along as the crew's doctor. I never saw the world and I thought Kuraha wouldn´t let me go. I even try to have Luffy go away and you know what he said ?" Asked Chopper

"No."

"SHUT UP. LET´S GO." Scream Chopper with a smile and recreating the moment he realized that he would follow luffy forever.

"Uhh." The staff said not knowing what to say of that scene.

"And that moment I knew that he was someone that I could follow. He is my friend and I his doctor, thanks to him I decided to start my goal to cure every disease known to man."

"That's a very valuable goal." Said Nezu with a smile. So far Chopper was his favorite member of the crew, because he is honestly an honest kind person.

"I didn't know it, but Doctorine knew what I was gonna do before leaving. But she actually chased me to do a surprise. She had cannons launch in the sky with a powder that turned the falling snow pink..........Doctor's final wish was granted.........sakura did Bloom on the island." Chopper said tearing up, remembering the moment.

Nezu gave him some tissues.

"After Wapol was gone for good, one of his ex-soldiers, Dalton, was elected as the new king, as he wished to build a new country rid of Wapol's influence. He renamed his empire the Sakura Kingdom in Hiluliuk's memory."

An ex-soldier? From the sound of it, he was a good man.

Then Chopper explained about his Devil Fruit and how it worked, and about different types of Devil Fruits.

"There are three types of devil fruits. Paramecia, Zoan and Logia. Paramecia is the most common, its usually fruits that can affect their body, manipulate the environment or other people and produce a substance with no side effect. Robin, Brook, and Bonney are examples."

"No side effects? That mean is superior to quirks." Ectoplasm said.

"Zoan leans toward the animal kingdom. That's where I fall into. Most of the user can turn into animal or other type of species, ranging from common animals to insects, to mystic ones, even ancient."

"Mystic animals. Like dragons and phoenixes?" Asked Lunch Rush.

"Yes. And some even allow you to turn into a dinosaur or even a god. We thought Luffy and Yukiko's devil fruits were Paramecia, but they actually contain the powers of the Sun and Moon gods of our world!" Said Chopper with a simple smiling not noticing the shocked looks.

Toshinori almost coughed up blood at this.

''And finally, there is the most powerful, Logia. Ace is a Logia user. If you eat a Logia fruit, you can become a certain element of nature, and physical attacks and other forms of damage just pass though you like it was nothing!" Said Chopper.

This stunned everyone in the room.

If a villian was to aquire any of these abilities....................

They'd rather not know the outcome....

However Chopper gave out the posters of his bounties.

Cotton Candy Lover Chopper, Doctor

Pet 1st  bounty
50 berries

Pet 2nd
100 berries

Pet 3rd
1000 berries

Corrected, Ship Doctor, user of the Human Human Fruit
Current Bounty
122,400,000 berries

Chopper Explained that people thought he was a Pet unti Yukiko set things straight.

------------
Next is Robin!

Plz comment