Honeymoon Day 3 and 4

Next stop was Lumoise City, which had Luffy floored.

"A dazzling metropolis of art and artifice, located in the very heart of the Kalos region. It's the pride of the people here." Yukiko smiled.

Luffy was amazed and they even got some Gogoats to help them get around.

The boulevards and avenues are lined with the city's many establishments, while the plazas are primarily open gathering spaces, with an occasional establishment or two on the outskirts. The center hub is a wide, open area with Prism Tower at its center.

They first went to Lumoise Museum. Luffy had a lot of questions, and Yukiko described each one to him.

They also went to various cafes, and even went by the Sycamore Research Lab.

After spending their time there for almost a whole day, Yukiko had Blaise take them to Anistar City.

"What do you think? This place is famous for its sundial." Yukiko said leading the way, as they got to a giant crystal sundial.

"Wow! That crystal is huge!" Luffy said as Shelly and Moshi agreed.

"And it will start soon........now!" Yukiko said as the sun was setting in the right position.

They watched as the sun reached the center.

Slowly, the rings of the sundial start to spin one by one as the sun shines through the hole in the crystal. Falling sparkles from the sky also make it look like it's snowing both around the sundial and in the town itself.

Leaning against Luffy, they both remained quiet, just watching the beauty of the sundial work its magic for the next hour. During that time, a photo guy even took their picture.

The sparkles stop after ten minutes, and the rings themselves stop spinning one by one just after 9 p.m.

"You liked it?" Yukiko asked.

"Yeah. Though, next time we gotta bring the others." Luffy said as their Pokémon agreed.
--------------
The next day, Yukiko decided to take Luffy to a special place.

Ninja Village.

"Whoa! This is a Ninja Village?!"

"Ninja Village is an isolated settlement, nestled within a caldera, making it inconspicuous and perfectly defended from outside forces. Its people all train as ninjas to become close to their Pokémon and protect the world. The main entrance in and out of Ninja Village is through a hidden tunnel, where a secret password is needed to even enter. The villagers all reside within the walls of the mountain, which are riddled with corridors and defensive traps in case of attack. The village has a rich history and was once the site of ninja conflict. A shrine records the event, where a special Greninja along with its allies Staraptor and Heatmor are honored as heroes after they saved the village from destruction." Yukiko explained.

Yukiko introduced her husband to the residents who all congratulated their union and even let Luffy and his Pokémon join in their training.

To their surprise, Luffy befriended a male Riolu and a female Chimchar that wanted to tag along!

They were named Aura and Ember.

And even better, Shelly and Moshi evolved into Ambipom and Omastar!
--------------
Plz comment!