18

(i have the fattest headache in the world, i just spent the last 3 hours playing f1 2022. currently dying :))

IRL

lisa groaned walking into the living room of her and landon's flat. "nova i need help." she dramatically fell on the couch where nova sat going through bills her two best friends had just thrown to the side. "clearly, why didn't you tell me you and landon were struggling this bad?" nova said and lisa sat up grabbing the bills from nova's hands. "because we're handling it." lisa told her getting up and tossing the bills in their junk drawer. "lisa i can talk to max— don't do that nova seriously, don't look at me like that." lisa sighed rubbing her face, nova frowned. "let us help." nova went over grabbing her hands. "i'll think about it." lisa said to change the subject. "but right now i need help packing." lisa smiled, nova chuckled. "hurry because i promised to help landon when he got home."

landon arrived an hour later, full of energy. "i can not believe we're going to MIAMI!" he shouted hugging nova tightly. "i've always wanted to go to the states." lisa walked out of her room with her suitcase. "me too! i'm so excited you have no idea." landon was smiling like an idiot and nova just laughed. "let's get you packed then." she said pushing him to his room, the room that used to be hers.

about two hours later nova was walking into her flat. faith was asleep on the couch with max next to her watching tv . max laughed at the state of nova's hair. "what the hall happened to you?" he smiled as she plopped down on the couch, resting her head on his lap. "landon and lisa happened, lisa got this new hair thing from nona and she wanted to try it in me." nova sighed, max leaned down kissing her gently. "how was your day with vic and the boys?" she asked as he sat back up. "great, faith really loves them." max smiled and nova chuckled. "she told me last night that she wants me to make her a baby brother." nova said making max chuckle. "i like her thinking." max smirked, nova hit his arm playfully. "what it's fun trying to make babies." he chuckled. "i have to talk to you about something." nova changed the subject, max saw it in her face she was serious. "let me put her in bed then we can talk." she added sitting up. "i'll do it." max got off the couch picking faith up.

nova went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. "so it's that kind of conversation?" max said seeing the wine. "what? no not really, maybe." nova chuckled. "what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" max asked as nova grabbed her purse. she pulled out the bills that lisa took from her earlier. "she told me not ask you but they're really struggling max and i feel like it's my fault. i told her id still help her with the rent and stuff but that was before i quit the restaurant and i really wouldn't be asking you if i thought they didn't need the help— nova was cut off by max's lips on hers. "stop talking." max said pulling away. "i wish she felt like she could come to us with this kind of stuff. im not trying to sound concided or anything but this is nothing to me." max sighed and nova nodded. "she just doesn't want it to seem like we're using you for money." nova explained and max nodded. "i see that, but i know how you feel about me. i know that's not why you're with me." max pulled her into his side. "you're so kind max, and i love you so much for it." nova said leaning up to kiss him, he smiled kissing her back, gently lifting her onto the counter. "let's practice making that baby." max joked making nova laugh connecting their lips again.

INSTAGRAM

•