Threesome

I'm not even going to ask because I think it's obvious AF as to what the title is implying.

Sterling

"Join us," Kelsi reiterates.

"Uh...Jackson...?" I stammer, sliding my gaze over towards him. I am not one to fluster easily, unabashedly stripping down to my underwear in drinking games or freely making out with girls at parties, but this invitation leaves me speechless.

It's not everyday that one gets invited to participate in the sexual escapades of their love interest and his crush.

Again, he shrugs. "It's really up to you-"

"Okay," I find myself agreeing. "Then I accept."

Fuck it. It's the summer and it's Jackson. I repeat, JACKSON. I can only guess if I will have this opportunity again and even though it requires me to share him, something is always better than nothing.

With a nervous laugh, I plop down onto the daybed, unsure of how to proceed. Do I kiss him? Do I wait for him to make a move?

Kelsi is the one that provides that answer, instantly reaching out to fondle both my breasts with her palms. She nods approvingly.

"Oh," I murmur, caught off guard. "I guess we are just jumping right into it then. My gaze drops to her thumbs as they begin stroking my nipples.

I pull back briefly to yank my shirt over my head, exposing my bralette. Her sights travel to my half-bare chest and she leans in to plant a kiss atop the skin of my décolletage. Her mouth is hot on my flesh as she works her way up towards my throat.

"You are so beautiful," she whispers.

Her lips find my own and my response is to dig my fingers into her wild curls and pull her in closer. As her tongue parts my mouth, Jackson clears his throat. 

He wants in on the action but it's hard to forget that he's there. He's always in the back of my mind as I eagerly await him to express any interest in me. The sound is the only encouragement I need to immediately include him.

Without breaking away from Kelsi, my hand grapples across the bed until I make contact with his thigh. It's firm and I begin massaging his leg, mustering up the courage to seek what I am really after.

With shaky fingers, I keep going until I have located his arousal. I gently cup him before stroking his shaft through the fabric of his pants. The moan that falls from his lips is even more seductive than the ones that I have envisioned in my fantasies.

I shift my face away from Kelsi to glance over at him as I continue to rub my touch up and down his erection. Our eyes lock and an electric heat simmers between us. His expression is dark with lust, silently commanding me to come closer.

I am obedient.

I am aware of Kelsi's fingertips trailing down my spine as she works to unclasp my bralette but it is Jackson's movements that I am solely focused on. His hands brush over my breasts and down to my crotch. He is gentle, unsure if groping his sister's best friend is forbidden.

 However, even if it is taboo, I don't care. I am Sterling Holloway and I am reckless.

Pressing my palms to either side of his face, I shift to straddle his lap, feeling his fullness against my most intimate regions. The barrier of our clothing acts as a tease. But even though I have fantasized about this exact moment for years, I am in no rush to shed my panties and feel him inside of me. I want to savor every sensation while it lasts.

With a low growl, he closes the gap in between our lips, working his on mine in a feverish manner. My toes tingle with the high of getting to freely run my hands down his chest, taking in the hardness of his muscles.