4. Catching up

"I will throw hands if one more word gets outta your mouth, Blitzø."

"That makes two of us." Loona chimes in, groaning and throwing her cards on the floor.
"Don't even know why I agreed to this."

"Because you love me so much~" Blitzø says in a childish voice, shoving his face near his daughter's before he has to get away in order to avoid her punch.

"No. It's because Jouno is actually pretty cool so I wanted to get to know them." She says while getting up from the floor. I chuckle, placing my cards on the floor as well while smiling up at her.

"You're not too bad yourself, Loona." She rolls her eyes with a smile, getting her phone out of her pocket.

"I'ma go get some food, Satan knows we need it." She says before leaving the apartment, and I look back at Blitzø who's now frowning while examining the cards.

"What's wrong with my card game?!"

"No one wants to play a card game about horses... in a circus... but they're... pirates?"

"They also kill people!" He says enthusiastically, and I sigh with a small smile, gathering some of the cards together so he can pick them up easily.

"Sure. Just... not my kind of game." I watch as he finishes putting the game away, before offering me a hand to help me get up from the floor. I gladly take it, walking to the couch and sitting there instead.
"How about we play 21 questions, hm?"

"Why that game?" He asks confusedly, sitting by my side on the couch.

"Well, you tried asking stuff earlier, sure. But I think I have some catching up to do as well. You have a damn daughter now!" He smiles at the mention, shrugging.

"Okay, alright. I'll start, then. I uh... Do you have a job now?"

"Yeah. My turn-"

"What's your job?!" He asks excitedly, perking up at my quick answer.

"I uh... One question at a time. So, you have this... assassin job now? How does that work?"

"Ah, we get hired to go to Earth and kill some fucker, no big deal." He dismisses, but my eyeballs are just about to jump out of their sockets in surprise.

"You go to Earth?!" I scream, and he laughs at me, clicking his tongue with shaking his head.

"One question at a time~" He teases, and I swear to fuck I've never wanted to punch him so bad.
"So what's your job?"

"Stripper, kinda. Now, how the fuck do you get to Earth?!"

"Woah there- what?"

"Answer my question."

"No wait- stripper?!"

"Fucking Earth, dude?!"

The door opens forcefully with Loona's nonchalant kick as she carries some pizza for all of us, looking in between both of our freaking out faces questioningly. Waiting for just a moment, she sighs and closes the door behind her.

"I'm not going to ask. Dinner's here, fuckheads."