6. First week

My life since meeting the I.M.P members has been... chaotic, let's say. Though that's an understatement, but let's just summarise this, shall we?

Day 1

"Alright gang, now we really do need to get our shit together already. I know we just had a meeting yesterday about whose fault it is that our business is running low." Blitzø starts a quick meeting, giving Moxxie a pointed look, making the imp shoot him a weirded out glance.
"But that was useless. Again, no one's fault." He sends his employee yet another look, before he's finally fed up with this.

"Actually sir, I'm pretty sure the only thing that got out of that meeting is the fact that your billboard idea was stupid." Moxxie jabs with a raised eyebrow, as his boss gasps dramatically before pointing to his chest judgingly.

"Don't you dare criticise my wonderful ideas, Moxxie. I'm already working on some designs." He then turns around to the whiteboard behind him, showing drawings of horses with a huge «I.M.P! Pls hire uz :D» sign in the middle.

"Isn't your job about killing people? What do horses have to do with that?" I ask boredly, leaning my head on my hand while my elbow is supported by the table.

"I said I'm working on 'em!!" He screams, feigning hurt.

Day 2

"Now this is what I like to see!!" Blitzø says excitedly while looking through some papers; killing demands. Or requests. Just... job for them.

"That is a lot. How did you manage to get that much people to hire you?" I say impressed by the amount of papers, as he turns around with a smug face.

"My unmatched charm, of course."

"He told us to give fliers around." Millie explains with a smile, and I chuckle, looking back at Blitzø unimpressed.

"Foul play, Mills." He groans, before gathering the papers and leaving them on a drawer, grabbing some guns instead.
"Alright M&M, let's get heads rolling!" Loona opens a portal for them by my side, and I try snatchikg a look at Earth before the assassin trio block my look, making me click my tongue.

"Hey, by the way, what am I supposed to do? I ain't even a member of I.M.P, I should be leaving soon." I ask confused, before my friend giggles dismissively.

"Ah no, you're joining I.M.P."

"What?!"

"Yep. Byee~" He drags in a childish voice, as I start freaking out at his request.

"Wait Blitzø, you know I have a job already-"

Before I can freak out any further, they're gone to Earth.

Day 3

"We're all going to train you for I.M.P! It's Millie's turn today, I hope you're excited, 'cause you got no choice. Good luck!" My friend explains, before leaving the room slamming the door.

I groan annoyedly, turning around to take a look at what's ahead for this day. The first sight is Millie jumping around, slicing and maneuvering through sandbags, cutting them all perfectly with her huge axe.

Upon finishing the small, fairly dangerous and full of traps circuit, she looks at me with a smile.

"Your turn!"

Day 4

"First of all, I'm really sorry my boss is forcing you to do this, I know you're friends but he can be a lot." The small imp in front of me sighs, and I giggle at his words.

"That's fine Mox, I've known him for a while. He hasn't changed one bit." I look over his shoulder, scanning the gun in his hands.
"What are you doing?"