Chapter 2

Axel's POV.

"Ok, you know the drill. Keep your head low and shut your mouth. Im taking you to my office this time." I hear Eddy command as we finally pull up to the station. That car ride was long, starting at sunset and ending at around 10 pm.

"Whatever you say, boss." I respond with cheek, though panicked to know the reasoning to be taken to his office.

He escorts me out of the car, holding me in cuffs as we lead into the station. We lead straight to his office, and he shuts the door in an annoyed mannor.

"Sit down, Axel." He glares and starts calling someone on the phone while i actually listen to this hippo for once and take a seat.

Who the fuck does he think he is? He does not have the right to threaten me, sending me to LOA. Thats not fucking happening i promise you that.

Eddy leaves the room after greeting somebody on the phone, and i can't help but be curious.

I went to the door of the new room he had entered and listed closely.

"Ye well, he's just been a major problem, dealing drugs and shit. He's just a kid....Ok, Ok, thanks bye. "

Well shit i only got the ending of the conversation. Why is he talking about me. That shit head must be so boring if he has to talk about me to have a conversation with someone.

I go back to the office, to avoid getting caught even though i dont give a fuck and sit in the same chair facing across his desk.

"Littles Obedience Academy has accepted you. You're lucky. An associate is able to come fetch you at this bloody time. Can i get you something small to eat while you wait?" Fucks sakes im not getting out of this am i?

"The usual Ed" i say as i take out my phone. He rolls his eyes and leaves to make me my favorite PB&J sandwich.  I play games on my phone, waiting for him till i hear a knock on the office door. Ed doesn't knock on his own door.

"Come in?" I say in a questionable tone. A tall man with blond hair and a small slight build walks in. He gives me a smile, "Hi, im looking for Axel Sinclair."

"Thats me, fuck you want?" I dont have time for this. Just as i was about to make him screw off, Eddy entered the room with my sandwich.

"Oh, hello. You must be Zavier. Are you here for Axel?" Ed asks.

"Yes, I heard he's quite the trouble." He says with a bored face. This guy doesn't smile much, does he?

"So what?." My logic is to piss this hippo off so bad he will let me go, problem solved.

"Thanks, Officer Eddy Petzag. He'll be in good hands and good as new when we are done with him." I look at this so called "Zavier" dumbfounded. Who the fuck does this asswipe think he is?

He suddenly grabs me by the arm and drags me to his car. Rude much!?

"Oi easy, im not a bloody criminal." I scold him, but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

The last thing i remember is being shoved into a car seat and a cloth being placed over my mouth.
---------------------------------->

Who knew wroting was such a commitment 😭