Chapter 5

Axels POV.

"Here is your schedule. You have confessions talk first. This is where you will meet your assigned dom for now. At any point, you may ask a dom to be your official dom or a dom asks for you to be their official little. They or you may reject at any point. Tell me, sweetie, do you prefer a daddy dom or mommy dom?"

"None." I say in a stern, cold tone. I want to get out of here. I've made a plan to make as much trouble as i can here. They will for sure kick me out if i keep breaking rules and piss them off.

"Honey, you have to pick one." The receltion lady i was told to go to assures me. "Whatever lady, i dont care at this point." I say.

She lets out a sigh and writes something down and hands me my schedule. "Good luck," she says with a warm smile.

I scoff and start walking to G4, my confessions talk class. What even is that?

------------->

I walk into the classroom and take a seat in the back corner, away from everyone.

"Good morning, everyone! For anyone who is new, im Mrs Lou, and welcome to confessions talk. This is a class where you'll learn about hinesty and the differences between right and wrong, what a good decision and a bad decision."
Our teacher, who's way too happy for my liking, says.

The class goes by slowly, but i zone out. Im going to get out of here soon so i dont care. Time to cause caos~

I throw a piece of paper at a random dudes head. He looks back confused, nkt knowing who did it. Heh idiot.

I throw it again, and he looks back, obviously irritated.

"Timothy, please pay attention to my lesson." I hear Mrs Lou.

I smirk, trying to hold in my laugh.

I do it again harder and to another person at the same time.

"I saw you! New boy! Who do you think you are!" Timothy says as he storms up to me, and the other boy glares at me. Wuss.

Suddenly, im bashed to the ground by this fat oak, and we end up in a full fight.

Eventually, 2 doms come and separate this, but im still pulling, wanting to get another hit.

"Well, come on, then tough guy," i tease. I sooo won that.

"Come on tim, I'll take you to the nurse." The one dom holding tim says while Mrs Lou just stands in utter shock. "I didn't mean to meet my assigned sub this way, but nice to meet you, Axel." The dom holding me says in a grim voice.

"Oi, let me go! They wouldn't give me a male dom. Im not gay!" I scream. I am bisexual. I just like being difficult. As i said, im trying to get out of here.

This guy drags me to an empty classroom. "What was that for? Who started the fight? Are you hurt?" The dom interrogates me.

"Wait, what's your name?" I ask, trying to take a breather for a second.

"Im Sebastián but call me Seb. Now dont change the subject and answer me.

"I started it," i say with a huge, proud smirk.

"Ok, the first thing you're going to learn from me is that i dont take that stuff from my subs. You ever do that again. You will be punished worse. Now get in the corner face down, on your knees, and you hands on your head. Dont you dare move an inch." He demands me.

I let put a laugh. This guy thinks he is scawy? Awe cute.

"Try me, mate," i dare him.
--------->
"This is so stupid." I mumble to myself. Yes, i am in the corner, but Seb is estching me.

"Im going to go out for a second to discuss with the other involved. You better not move an inch, Axel." He says.

I roll my eyes as he leaves. Immediately, i jump up and sit in the teachers chair to start playing on my phone. He locked the door so no use trying to get out. After i get board, i take out a teschers textbook and start drawing pictures in it and ripping out pages. This for sre has to get me kicked out.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" I suddenly hear.

I hokd out ny work to show Seb and giggle. "Im the Picasso, you like it?" I ask.

"Not. Funny." Seb says.

"I cant stand you and its only been the first day. Your grounded. Im going to lead you to your dorm and your going to stay there, no phone, no entertainment, no leaving."

Ok. So this isnt what i aimed for but its better than going back to class.

Im lead to my room by Seb, Andries im officially locked in there for the day.