Chapter 6

Axels POV.

I wake with an awfully intruding banging in my dorms door. "Go the fuck away." I groan, who the hell is awake wt this time in the morning?

"Axel, open the door, please." I hear. Of course, the demons here to bother me once more.

"Not thanks im good."

Then i hear keys opening my door. This little shit has keys?.

"Get up, you've finished your punishment, time to get to class."

Luckily, i stayed up all night thinking of ways to get kicked out of school. The best thing i came up with was graffiti.

Yes. Graffiti.

It isn't the best, but it will work. The best place to do it without being caught in act would be the back of the school. Which is perfect because of break.

"Get up Axel, or I'll force you."

"Who pissed in your coffee?"

"Get. Up."

I roll my eyes and decide to get ready. Im not in the mood to hear his voice any longer.

I get into uniform and follow Seb to my first class, biology. hOw FuN.

We arrive, and Seb instructs me to behave, but let's be honest, when do i ever.

"Oh.. you must be the newest student we have. Welcome, Axel, sit down, please. The lecturer says.

"You may sit anywhere, im Mr Fours, your science lecturer, and we are starting with Zoology section 4."

I bite my lip. Where do i sit? I have to sit with someone cause every seat is taken. I choose to sit next to a rather cheerful looking girl who seems alone.

I'm about 10 minutes into the lesson, and im bored out of my skull. Kill me now.

"Pssst." i hear and look over to the girl im accompanied by. "Mm?"

"Hi, my name is Lauren. Im from the next town over, and iv been here for a year. My favorite color is green, and i LOVE frogs. What about you?" She says so fast in one breath. At one point, i thought she might choke.

"Oh, um." Im not used to making many friends, so this is going to be such a winderful experience. Note the sarcasm.

"Well, im Axel, also from the next town over, my favorite color is blue, and i just got here. I love..um." i pause for a minute.
What do i love? I haven't been asked what i like much before, so i pick the first thing that comes to mind, pineapples.

Dont ask.

"I love pinapples." I say in the most cringy voice that i even give myself a grimace, but she doesn't seem to mind.

She gives me a kind smile, "well thats great! I love them too, though they're a bit sour for me." She shares.

After our encounter, the lesson goes by much faster. Finally, the bell rings, and it's time for the second period.

As im leaving, im stopped by Sebastián. "Where do you think you're going, Mr? Im walking you to classes whether you like it or not." He scolds me. What a wierdo.

"Daddy!" I hear a squeal, and suddenly someone jumps into Sebastiáns arms.

"Well, hello there darling, how was bio?" I hear him ask the girl who i have now noticed to be Lauren. So Lauren is Sebastiáns..something? I dont know what its called. Girlfriend? Sub..yes submissive. That's it.

"I see you've met the new boy, Axel. Im happy you're making friends, but I dont even think about copying his behaviors." I hear Seb speak.

"Wow, how kind, im flattered." I deadpanned.

Sebastián gives me an annoyed look. Alright, you two, let's get to second period now." He instructs.

Thank fuck, i was about to die from the scene infront of me.

Love? How gross.

Finally, i entered my second period, which turns out not to be with Lauren.

Introduction status.

I decided to sit in the back to the teacher doesnt pick on me for answers.

"Good day, class, and welcome to 'Introduction status. You will only have this class twice, so listen up. This class is about finding your status. As coming here, you're automatically a submissive. By the time you reach a year, you would have found out if you're a dom or sub and what kind. And you may persue it." A woman in her mind 20's intructs.

How fucking perfect. This class is the worst.
-------->
I had to update bc the amount of views this is getting was scaring me🥲 i rlly apreciate it though, yall have no idea♡ imma need to do heavy editing cause my grammer sucks