{ INTRODUCTION }

🥀
Male lead....

                   Andres Leonardo

MAFIA KING...leader of EBONY EAGLES.
A 25 years old man with rudeness and harshness. There is nothing andres Leonardo can't do yes ofcource until he himself doesn't want to do THAT.
he is cold,grumpy and merciless creature God has created in the whole universe but he is a handsome freak with HD grey eyes,long lashes and toned abs a full meal to girls. His aura can kill anyone on the spot. He doesn't like chaoses. There is a thing about him that no one knows...he has a deep connection with the word love but he shows hard to get to avoid unnecessary and unwanted attentions from girls and his boys..
His boys ..members of ebony eagles☆
*orphan*
*king of corporate world ruling is own business in the whole world*

                    *have asecret*

                       Dario Rafael

Elder members of ebony eagles and main smuggler of underworld

Dario Rafael second copy of his boss andres Leonardo. He is cold and as well as rude with every human being...human biengs are far away his aura is same with animals too expect his members. Black shiny eyes with a white spark on them makes him handsome and sexy at the same time.
A sharp shooter and great fighter. Owns so many beauty brands.
Side business fashion designer.
Doesn't believe in love because of his past relationship.
*orphan*
*second most famous of fashion world*

                    *holds a secret*

                    Augustin thiago