~CHAPTER=1~

Author pov..

The brightness covered everything with a beautiful morning freshness and a hope of new beggening like always. The beautiful birds of lavender and pinkish colour were chirping every where as a sign to wake up everyone from there beautiful dreams.

And here The grand palace which is just made of shining stars and glass, brightning from very far like a diamond. And the sunlight making it look more heavenly beautiful, why not? After all this is the palace of our royal angels.

Someone's pov...

Slightly opening my eyes and adjusting my view with lights the first thing I witnessed was my little devils angels my precious birds all over in my window and my room trying to wake me up from my deep slumber which I already did. The brightening sun always give me a new hope to find my Destination my mate.

The multi colour rainbow from the window of my room with the bright sun behind it and pink sky with sky blue clouds always mesmerise me with it's beauty and this is the reason I always wake up early to see this view ofcource with the help of my little birds.

But here still am sitting in my cozy duvet which is a fog typ warm cloudy layer and softer then a single feather.

*birds chirping*

"Oh com'on lil devils am already up don't bother me with your melodic song"

The long blond hair girl said in her sweet like honey voice. She is the princess. Sofia Gabriel, princess of heaven. Talking to those lavender and pinkish big birds who always come to wake there princess up from her dreamland.

*birds chirping again*

"Ahan!! Do u think I will tell you what I saw in my dream so you will tell my brother about it ofcource not my babies am not that fool"

*birds chirping*

"Well if u guys are promising then listen I saw that dream again where me and God knows my mate were singing a melodic song....his voice I am getting addicted to it even tho now I don't remember how was his voice sound like"

Those little and big birds were listening to their princess knowing well that there's only one dream she can dream about and that is none other then having romantic moments with her mate which is unfortunately nowhere to be found till now"

"Overall the dream was so beautiful just like you guys"
*shy birds moments*

*knock knock*

"Princess sofia are you up can I come inside"
a female voice was heared from outside the room's door of sofia.

"Yes please grandma come inside" sofia said with a very polite tone.

The door open and a old lady with fair white skin and white hairs tied up in a loose bun, while wearing a Long white colour gown come inside with a cup and kettle on tray and put it in the nightstand near bed.

"Good morning dear child I hope you sleep well last night"
grandma asked while pouring the tea from kettle in the cup and handed it too princess.