~CHAPTER=2~

"Then when we'll do this ritual appa?"
Efrain asked.

"Today"
Mr Gabriel said.

"Oh really appa when?"
Sofia asked in excitement.

"My child that ritual can happen only in moon light so probably you have to wait till night for now you both can enjoy your day and rest as well don't drain your energy fully"
Mr Gabriel said last sentence in a stern voice and both sofia and efrain nodded while finishing there break fast.

Sofia's pov

Right now am in my bedroom thinking about the ritual. Am so excited to find out a clue about my mate. I know this is going to be a long journey because as appa said I don't feel like it's a easy task to find our soulmate. But I am still thinking what If he's a devil? Will he kill me at right moment he'll face me? How will I react when I'll see him first? Will I recognise him immediately? How will I find out who is my mate?
"Oh my soulmate whoever you are you made my mind and heart go crazy for you"
Now I just wish for night to happened soon!! Am getting impatient!!
I was so lost in my thoughts of how I'll find my mate just then I heared netlin calling me.

"Princess sofia I want to inform you that flowers grew up nicely..do you wanna plug them or should I asked anyone for this work?"

"No I'll do it by my own like I do always there is no need to bother anyone you know it's my personal work and I love to do that"
I said smiling softly at her.

"As you said your highness then I'll just ask someone to prepare your ride to go there"
She also replied with a positive smile while I nodded and got up from my bed and went out with her.

As I went downstairs I saw appa was talking to someone who is one of our helper just then when his eyes landed on me he said something to that helper probably must have asked him to take his leave because he went out leaving appa alone there.

"Are your going somewhere princess?"
Appa asked me politely.

"Yes appa!! Netlin just told me that the seeds of flowers I sown at royal garden grew up so like every month Am going to plug them"
I replied him.

"So after plugging flowers you can make basket and bouquet by them?"
He asked with a slight smile while I nodded innocently.
Then he replied chuckling
"Sure go princess but be carefull"

"Yes appa I will don't worry now can I take my leave your highness?"
I asked while bowing dramatically.

"Yes you can"
Appa said laughing at my dramatic act.
And with that I left for royal garden.

°°°

"P..please leave m..me I don't want to die sir leave me have mercy on me"

A man all tied up in ropes, half riped clothes and bruises all over his body in dry blood crying and begging for his dear life because he knows there's not much time left for his death which is not gonna be so fine and easy as it can be guessed by his condition.

"Beat the shit out of him till boss arrives"

A man in black tees and grey lower said while rubbing his eyes from one hand and other one in pocket looking cool and bossy ordering his gaurds without caring what he is saying because that's what his aura shows *merciless* and *danger*
And just after his order gaurds started to beat the man who was laying on the dusty and smelly floor of big dark room with no lights except a light bulb in the middle wooden chair and torcher machines all around the black wall with blood stains showing nothing but terror and it was a horrible scene for a normal human. Soon some footsteps could be hear along with the painful scream of that man who is being beaten up!! What was his fault? And who is these people who are almost killing that poor soul without mercy? Or is he really innocent?