[9]

Opening your eyes, you gaze up at the ceiling, feeling a wave of confusion wash over you. With a jolt, you sit up, scanning the room around you, trying to make sense of your surroundings.

Feeling a strange sensation on your back, you reach behind you, your eyes widening in disbelief as you realize what it is - your wings.

With furrowed brows, you take in the unfamiliar surroundings, a pang of uncertainty gnawing at your senses. Where are you? How did you end up here? Questions flood your mind, but for now, all you can do is take in your surroundings and try to piece together the puzzle of your current situation.

As the door creaks open, your attention is drawn to the figure entering the room. A slender silhouette with blonde hair pulled back into a low ponytail emerges, causing a surge of unease within you. Your body tenses instinctively, a wave of dizziness washing over you as she approaches. There's a nagging sense of familiarity in her features, yet an unsettling feeling of unfamiliarity clouds your mind. Do you know her? Should you know her? The questions linger, unanswered, as discomfort grips you tightly, like a knot in your stomach.

"You shouldn't have flown up there....you could've hurt yourself."
Despite the calm tone, there's an underlying tension in the air, heightening your anxiety about her next actions.
Her hand gently wraps around the tip of your wings, sending a jolt of discomfort through your body. You stiffen, her touch both familiar and unsettling. Every fiber of your being screams to release from her grasp, yet you remain frozen.

You squeeze your eyes shut, feeling the grip on your wings tighten. Widening your eyes, you recognize the familiar sensation of her tearing off your wings, causing you to scream out in pain.

Reluctantly opening your eyes, you look back and see your torn-off wings lying on the ground with golden blood spilled on the floor.

Your mouth moves on its own as you whisper, "Charlie... it hurts," your brain is struggling to place who you're talking about.
The girl wraps her hands around you, gently cradling your weak body.

"It's okay...it's for your own good."

"... I'm...sorry."

Why did you apologize when you haven't done anything wrong?
You think your mind is swirling with self-doubt. The urge to apologize weighs heavy on you, even though you know it's irrational.

You hear the door open, causing you to look up and see another tall figure with pale lilac skin. Her eyes draw you in with their light violet irises and long, thick eyelashes, framed by sparkling-plum eyeshadow.
Her features trigger a sense of déjà vu, like you've encountered her before, and you feel as though you should know her name, but it remains just out of reach.

"Mom," the girl Charlie beams as she runs up to the familiar woman.
After their short hug, the woman walks up towards you, making your heart race in fear.
"What was all the shouting?" The woman softly asks her daughter, her gentle tone momentarily easing your nerves, yet the situation still weighs heavily on you.

"She tried to use her wings to fly up without our permission."

'Why tf do I need permission to go back home?'
Your scowl deepens at the thought of being treated like some sort of pet.

Looking up, disappointed, etches across the woman's face, casting a shadow over her features.

'This feels like... a dream'

The world around you suddenly blurs into a haze once more that it made you remember everything.

'Ah, right...my soul.'

You were desperate at that time. You wanted to save your mother, who was announced to be cast to hell. She didn't do anything wrong. All she did was a simple mistake, for believing in redemption for sinners in hell - a trait you admired deeply.
But was it truly a mistake? Was it a sin to give second chances to others. Well, right now, you won't give second chances to Charlie and others, but you just want your mothers wish to come true.

So you did what you have to do...In a desperate attempt to ensure your mother's place in Heaven, you made a heart-wrenching decision-to offer your soul to Lilith in exchange for your mother's eternal peace in Heaven.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Standing on the balcony of the King of Hell's domain, you watch as chaos erupts below, the people in the hotel fighting off the exterminators. A dark thought crosses your mind - wishing for them to lose, hoping it would somehow free you from their grasp. All you've done is exist, trapped in a reality where you long for escape from the chains that bind you.

You felt an arm wrap around your waist from behind, "Shouldn't you be there?" You mutter without looking back at the person you despise - bitterness lacing your words.
Lucifer places his chin on your shoulder, his gaze fixed on the chaos unfolding in the hotel.

"Should I?" Lucifer playfully asks, his eyes darting towards you with a mischievous grin spread across his face.

'Would it be better if I stopped him from helping them? And let them all die all together?'

"If I told you not to help them... would you?" You ask hopefully, your gaze fixed on him. Your words cause him to raise an eyebrow in amusement, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips. "Hmm, why would you think I'd allow them to harm my daughter?" he mocks, turning you around to face him. "Are you hoping for them to die?" His words cut through the air with a mocking tone, challenging your motives and intentions.

"I hope you die," you spit out bitterly.

He chuckles at your venomous words, his breath warm against the curve of your neck. "Do you really hate me that much?" he playfully asks, his voice laced with amusement.

"Very,"