[10]

A/N : ending and a really short chap

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As you lazily gaze up at the TV, you watch the news announce Charlie and her friends' victory. But even with their success, it doesn't change your own predicament. Gripping your hair in frustration, you faceplant onto your pillow, shouting out in annoyance, the muffled sound barely escaping into the fabric.

You don't bother to look up as you hear the sound of some kind of portal opening before you. Assuming it's Lucifer, you flip him off without bothering to glance in his direction.

"Yeah, yeah, congratulations." You mutter bitterly, your words dripping with sarcasm and resentment.

"Lilith needs you back," a familiar voice speaks out, jolting you out of your reverie. You immediately look up, surprised to see someone you never thought you'd meet again.

"Lute," you say, your voice trembling with fear and shock at the unexpected encounter.

Before you could react, she abruptly pulls you towards the portal and shoves you in, causing you to stumble and land roughly on the other side. As you pick yourself up, you realize you're on a sandy beach, the sound of crashing waves filling the air.

Rising slowly from the sandy ground, your eyes fixate on a familiar figure lounging in a beach chair, their features partially obscured by dark sunglasses. As you approach cautiously, a wave of recognition washes over you, mingled with a tinge of uncertainty.

"Lilith?" You breathe out, your voice barely above a whisper, as you stand before her. She looks up at you, a soft smile gracing her lips, before reaching out to pull you onto her lap.
She kisses your forehead tenderly before her lips meet yours in a gentle caress. As she pulls away, a contented sigh escapes her lips, and she gazes at you with a look of adoration in her eyes.

Lute stares at the scene in disgust before voicing out,
"Adam is dead. Your deal is done, and I'm in charge now. Your brat is threatening the very foundation of Heaven, and if you want to stay here, you're going down there and stopping that bitch! -"

Lilith hums softly, paying no heed to the exorcist's words, her attention solely focused on you as she continues to caress your cheeks with tender affection.

"-Do you understand me, Lilith?" the exorcist insists.
Lilith sighs softly, her annoyance evident as someone interrupts her precious alone time with you.
Lute grunts in frustration as she notices Lilith's lack of attention, but she decides to walk away, feeling tired of the situation.

You sigh tiredly in relief, finding comfort in resting your head on Lilith's chest. Despite being back in heaven, a sense of unease still lingers within you. Shouldn't you be happy now that you're back where you belong? You don't want to meet anyone in heaven when they already found out about you selling your soul to Lilith. Wait, why is she in heaven though? What did you miss?

"Well, I guess I'm not free anywhere,"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N : Imma end this fanfic cause first this story makes no sense, but I'm glad I see all of you like it♡ this was just my first attempt to write fanfiction. And yes, I'm gonna write more fanfic if my brian allows me to. Anyways, i love you all mwah mwah.