𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 1- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔀

On October 4, 1977 Daisy Jones & the six preformed to a sold out crowd at soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
They were one of the biggest bands in the world at the time, fresh off their award-winning multi-platinum selling album "Aurora."
It would be their final performance.
In the 20 year's since, members of the band and their inner circle have refused to speak on record about what happened...
Until now.

✻✻✻✻✻

Brianna Rojas (lead guitar/backup vocalist): Ok is this thing on... Cool!

Billy Dunne (Lead vocalist) : Uh how long is this gonna take?

Karen Sirko (pianist):testing testing

Graham Dunne(rhythm guitarist) : *sighs*

Eddie Roundtree (bassist): When do we get started?

Warren Rojas (drummer): Okay! *sighs*

Daisy Jones (lead vocalist) : *smiles and stares*

Brianna Rojas: Where do i begin?

Interviewer: just start from the beginning. 

✻✻✻✻✻

A 13 year old Brianna Larsson was laying on her bed, bored out of her mind watching a re-run of Scooby Doo when the phone on her night stand rang. "Hello?"she said with a smile "HEY BEE LISTEN,  MEET US AT CHUCK'S GARAGE!!" she heard her best friend Warren yell through the speaker "Warren wha-" was all she managed to say before she was cut off by the sound of by the sound of a hanging up telephone.

"MOM I'M GOING TO MEET WARREN AND THE BOYS AT CHUCK'S PLACE!" Brianna yelled from her front door. "Hold it." Brianna heard her mother say before she could fully open the door.  "yes mother?" Brianna said sarcastically with her hands on her hips "So Warren called huh? He sounded pretty excited." her mother said drying a glass that she had in her hands."momma please stop listening in on my damn phone calls!" Brianna said in desperation. Her mother looked at her with wide eyes."okay wow first off language! Second off I think he likes youuuu! " her mother said the last part in a sing-songy tone."I'm going now mom" Brianna said rolling her eyes and walking out off her front door, her mother just giggled.

✻✻✻✻✻

Warren Rojas: Our parents had uh bets going that we were gonna get married one day and the day I called Bee to tell her about the band was the day those bets started going... And uh sure enough *holds up hand with wedding band*

Brianna Rojas: *smiles and holds up ring finger*

✻✻✻✻✻

Brianna had arrived at Chuck's garage door and clicked in the code to let herself in. All of the boys were sitting in a circle shaking with excitement. As soon as Brianna's high heel boots started hitting the concrete floor of Chuck's garage Warren got up from his chair to hug her "hey beautiful!" Warren said wrapping his arms around Briannas waist "hey Rojas!" Brianna said hugging the boy back. When Warren let go of Brianna,  she pulled a pack of cigarettes and a box of matches out of her purse she lit one and popped it into her mouth "who the fuck is selling to you?" Eddie asked the girl from across the room "I've got sticky fingers you know that Eddie." the girl said taking a puff of her cigarette, Eddie just laughed. "Why did you guys need me to come here? you know I had got off free skipping school today and I was having an exhilarating afternoon of watching Scooby Doo re-runs!" the girl claimed knowing her afternoon was anything but exhilarating "okay so... We're starting a band and we were thinking y'know since you can play the electric guitar and since you're not half bad at it we want you to be the guitarist!" Graham said cheerfully Brianna pretended to think about it and just simply said the word "no" the boys faces all dropped "C'mon Bee we need you, you're wonderful at the guitar, you have a wonderful stage look and y'know your garage is bigger than Chuck's" Graham said but he spoke the last part a little quieter than the rest. "Listen i have things to do. Believe it or not I am a very busy thirteen year old, also we couldn't use my garage anyway number one it's not sound proofed and country club parties are hosted at my house all the time, number two my dad would NEVER go for me being in a band because I have a stupid reputation to up hold or whatever the hell that means, and finally number three most importantly COUNTRY CLUB PARTIES see rule number one." Brianna said in a matter of a fact kinda way. It was no secret that Brianna's family had money her father owned a large line of car dealerships in Pittsburgh and so did his father before him, so she had lived there since she was born and she was also pretty much born to end up in her family business, the boring world of buying and selling cars and buying and selling buildings for cars. "Bee c'mon girl if you play guitar for us I-i'll buy you all the cigarettes in the world!" Warren said trying to change her mind "I think I'm doing pretty well on that, thanks though. I will however watch you guys practice and come to all of your gigs!" Brianna said cheerfully "You sure Bee Graham's brother is gonna be in the band." chuck said from his spot on the floor Brianna gasped sarcastically "No way the Billy Dunne!" the boys faces perked up until the words "I don't give a rats ass." left Brianna's lips, then they all slouched again "will that be all gentleman?"she asked and got ready to leave "well I mean we're all gonna have a sleepover you can stay too if you want." Eddie said smiling sweetly and the rest of the boys nodded in agreement "oh boys not tonight I have a reputation to uphold remember? I can't have a sleepover with four boys who are all a year older than me. What oh what would the people think?" she said and grabbed her purse to walk out "wait Bee!" Warren called out when she was already half way down the driveway."Yes Warren?" Brianna yells back. Warren jogged down the drive way. "You can't walk home all by yourself it's getting dark outside and y'know there are some weirdos out there." Warren said pointing towards the pink sky "Warren you're a gentleman but it's ten minutes away." Brianna said not wanting to impose on the boys and their sleepover, "nonsense I'll have you to your house and I'll be back quicker than the speed of light or whatever!" Warren exclaimed laughing "okay Warren if you insist." Brianna said interlinking her arm with his, being this touchy was normal for them because they had known each other since they were in the second grade on account of their parents being friends. Graham, Eddie and Chuck all exchanged knowing looks they knew Warren had it out for the girl since they were kids and his walking her home was an attempt at flirting although he did care about her he would have walked her home even if he didn't have a huge raging crush on her.

✻✻✻✻✻

Eddie Roundtree : The night Warren walked Bee home was the night shit changed between them, and although we hadn't gotten her to join the band just yet we still had her coming to practices so it was a start!

✻✻✻✻✻

Warren and Brianna finally made it to her house but they stopped outside of her front door "Okay riddle me this Warren, you walked me home." the girl said putting a finger to Warren's chest, "yes I did." Warren said with a smile "Who's gonna walk you back to Chuck's?" Brianna asked with her other finger pointing towards the night sky. "Don't worry about me Bee I'll be alright I've been uh hittin' the gym." Warren said flexing the slight muscle he had, Warren had an ok build for a fourteen year old boy. Brianna giggled and pulled Warren in for a hug "Thanks for walking me home Warren." Brianna said still holding on to the boy's waist "anytime Bee" Warren said resting his chin on Brianna's head. "Um Warren?" Brianna said trapped in the boy's grip "yeah?" he said back "We've been standing like this for a minute now and I need to go inside." Warren let go of her with a sigh "Goodnight Warren." Brianna said getting ready to walk to her door. Just then Warren grabbed Brianna's hand and pulled her towards him, he kissed her it was nothing long or crazy, it was just little and it lasted for five seconds tops. It was long enough that it felt like an eternity for both of them. When Warren pulled away Brianna opened her eyes "woah, aren't you ballsy?" Brianna said holding onto the railing of her porch and giggling "I'm sorry i-I shouldn't have I'll -I'll go" Warren stuttered "No-no it's ok Warren, you're um you're good at that." Brianna said thankful for the darkness so that Warren wouldn't see her red cheeks "oh thanks well uh I'll see you tomorrow at uh at band practice Goodnight Brianna" Warren said smiling "Goodnight Warren" Brianna said and waved as he walked away.

✻✻✻✻✻

Warren Rojas: I think that was the night Bee made me fall in love with her.

Brianna Rojas: I went to bed with a huge smile on my face that night, I mean I talked a big game but it was my first kiss I mean I was only thirteen.