𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 6- 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

Warren's van had pulled into the parking lot of a small bar called "the staircase" where the band would be performing. Brianna and Warren walked into the building hand in hand, a little behind everyone else when they noticed Graham staring at the keyboardist on stage. "Keep dreamin' peaches." Warren said laughing and Brianna began to make kissy noises in attempts to mess with Graham. Graham playfully pushed both of them and went back stage.

Brianna was sat in Warren's lap in the little room backstage "what's wrong?" Brianna asked Warren when she noticed him playing with the rings on his fingers. "Nothin' just nervous we've never played for a crowed this big before." Warren said still smiling like he always was "oh well I can make you feel better!" Brianna said looking him in the eyes and linking her arms around his neck, "oh yeah... How?" Warren asked hooking his arms around Brianna's waist.
Brianna just smiled and connected her lips with his. Brianna could feel Warren smile through the kiss and then swipe his tongue across her bottom lip in an attempt to ask for further access, access in which Brianna graciously granted. Brianna was fighting Warren's tongue for dominance which he clearly held, but she didn't want to let up that easy. Warren was holding the hem of Brianna's shirt and started to lift it, he got it right up past her belly button when they heard "ew guys do that on your own time." Billy said as he walked in with the rest of the band.

Brianna frantically climbed off Warren's lap and watched as Camila walked over to her and handed her a joint "thank you!" Brianna said smiling and blowing Camila a kiss "you guys go on in ten minutes you'd better clean yourselves up." Camila said laughing "what do you mean?" Brianna asked as she inhaled smoke and looked to Warren only to find out what Camila was talking about. "Oh my Gosh!" Brianna said handing Camila her joint back as she noticed the bright red lipstick smeared across Warren's face. The girl grabbed her puse and Warren's hand and ran him to the bathroom "5 MINUTES BEE!" Billy yelled as Brianna ran out of the room with Warren "ALRIGHT BILLY DAMN!" Brianna yelled back.

✺✺✺✺✺

Camila Alvarez/Dunne:Everyone was seemingly happy or in love or optimistic for the future it was like the calm before the storm.

Eddie Roundtree: We didn't know how bad shit was about to hit the fan in Cali.

✺✺✺✺✺

Brianna had Warren sat on the sink in the small bathroom. She pressed the cold paper towel to his face and began wiping the lipstick off of his face "what?" she asked laughing when she noticed him staring at her "nothing you're just really pretty." Warren said smiling and poking her face "you're really pretty too Warren." Brianna said which made Warren laugh. "Brianna you have to fix your lipstick too." Warren stated as he dragged his thumb across Brianna's bottom lip "I know babe." Brianna said blankly as she wiped the last streak of lipstick off of Warren's face. "Lemme fix it!" Warren said smiling like an excited child "no." Brianna said and Warren's smile dropped "Bee c'mon I've watched you do it so many times just lemme do it!" Warren asked "ummmm okay." Brianna said reluctantly, and with that Warren hoisted her up onto the sink and grabbed her lipstick from her hand. There wasn't much to wipe off of Brianna's face since most of her lipstick transferred onto Warren's face, it was just a little messy around her lips. Warren just wiped a paper towel across her lips to get the mess off, but Warren didn't put more lipstick on her he started to lean in. Warren's lips connected with Brianna's and soon enough they were right back were they were before. Brianna had her legs hooked around Warren's torso and her arms around his neck. Warren had his arms around Brianna's waist moving them up and down every once and a while. Warren began to lift Brianna's shirt when the same thing that happened last time happened again. "Guy's Billy told me to come- EWW" is all they heard Camila say before they snapped their heads towards the door "you guys go on in four minutes lock the door next time!" Camila said laughing "it doesn't lock, Y'know how old this place is?" Brianna asked rhetorically as she jumped off of the sink.