𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 4- 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓾𝓹

Brianna was sitting with the boys and Camila in Chuck's garage. It was now 1970 Billy met Camila and they had started dating, she was at all the practices and honestly Brianna was thankful to have another girl around. Brianna and Camila became very close friends very quickly. "When's Warren gonna get here?  We have to be at this gig soon." Brianna stated "I don't know he told me on the phone that he had some big surprise!" Camila said smiling. "So how are you and Paul?" Camila asked but she said the name Paul with slight disgust in her voice "we're fine... I mean neither of us want anything serious sooo on occasion we'll make out and then he'll take me out and I make him pay for my food!" Brianna said smiling, "I don't think he's right for you Bee he's a player but... You know who is right for you?" Camila said with a smirk, "no Cami we are NOT having the Warren talk again, plus Paul is just something casual we're not labeled AT ALL." Brianna said giggling. Ever since Brianna and Camila became friends Camila constantly tried to get Brianna to see her love for Warren because apparently everyone could see it except for her.

Just as Camila was about to rebuttal everyone in the garage heard honking from Chuck's driveway. There it was Warren in the driver's seat of an old beat up blue van. "Check it out." Warren said showing off his famous Warren smile. "Wow." Camila said patting the side "holy shit you got a car!" Brianna exclaimed jumping in the passenger side "you trust me to drive you now beautiful?" Warren questioned as everyone else hopped in the back of the van "yeah you're not fourteen stealing your mom's car anymore." Brianna snickered.

❀❀❀❀❀

Camila Alvarez/Dunne: They wanted each other BAD and everyone could tell except for them.

❀❀❀❀❀

Camila and Brianna watched from the front row of the crowd at the party the Dunne Brothers were performing at. "Hi we're the Dunne Brothers!" Billy said smiling,  "for now" Eddie said also smiling causing Brianna and Camila to crack slight chuckles. The band totally rocked the place Brianna and Camila obviously being the loudest one's cheering there.

The band finally finished their set "YOU GUYS KILLED IT!" Camila said kissing Billy "you sure did!" Brianna said hugging Warren,"thanks Bee, let's get the hell outta here I am beat" Warren said putting his arm around Brianna's shoulders.

Warren had just dropped everyone off and he didn't drop Brianna off until last as per usual.
Warren walked Brianna to her front porch as per usual. "Can I talk to you?" Warren asked before Brianna could even reach for her door knob "yeah, always!" Brianna said as she directed him towards the porch swing. Warren watched as the moonlight illuminated Brianna's face and smiled "so... Lay it on me what'd ya need?" Brianna asked, Warren sighed "it's Paul... I think the guy is all wrong for you Bee, I mean he's a jerk, he's a player, he's the captain of the football team so he's been with almost every girl in Milton high-" Warren began laying into Paul until Brianna cut him off "Warren, Warren, Warren, slow your roll I am not serious with Paul AT ALL I'm gonna tell you what I told Camila okay... Paul is a guy I make out with on occasion and then he buys me food. Are we good?" Brianna asked sticking up her thumbs at the word good,"we're good but Brianna you do deserve better." he said turning towards her "don't get soft on me Rojas." the girl said putting her head on Warren's shoulder "I've always had a soft spot for you Bee." the boy said back.

❀❀❀❀❀

Warren Rojas: I didn't like Paul obviously. He didn't deserve a girl like Brianna if he just wanted her for meaningless hookups.

Camila Alvarez/Dunne: None of us liked Paul.

Graham Dunne: Paul was an ass hole.

❀❀❀❀❀

Brianna's parents were not home, they left every Saturday to go to the Country Club and they never got home until late at night so Brianna was on her bed having one of her meaningless hookups with Paul. Paul was on top of Brianna and had his tongue in her mouth when suddenly a thought popped into Brianna's mind 'shit it's Saturday night' her eyes shot open "fuck Paul get off of me!" she said as she got up and sprinted to her shoes in the corner of her room. "What? What's wrong did I do something?" Paul asked "no Paul you're fine,  it's 6:30 I was supposed to meet Warren at the diner at 5:30!" she yelled slipping on her shoes "Brianna I don't want to be a dick but this is bull shit!" Paul yelled as he got off of Brianna's bed "what the hell are you talking about Paul?" Brianna asked still rushing around her room gathering her things to meet Warren "im talking about Warren you always put him in front of me and you always cancel our plans to go watch him play the fucking drums at grad parties n' shit!" Paul exclaimed angrily "what fucking plans Paul? It's not like we're exclusive or anything we tongue for a little bit and then go get fast food." Brianna said calmly as she grabbed a set of car keys to one of her father's cars that she had hid in her room and grabbed her purse "whatever Brianna I don't think I wanna casually hook-up with you anymore!" Paul said as he stormed out of Brianna's room "You know where the door is Paul!" she yelled and rolled her eyes.

Brianna was speeding a little in hopes that Warren would still be at the diner at their booth. "Fuck" she said as she noticed it had started to rain...hard.

Brianna finally got to the diner and ran out of her car and into the diner. Sure enough their booth was empty "no" Brianna whispered to herself as she ran back outside to see if Warren's van was at least there. The girl squinted through the rain and saw a faint beat up blue van. Brianna ran to the van as fast as she could and beat on the door of the driver's side, she watched as she saw a curly head pop out and into the rain and she smiled. "What Brianna?" Warren asked clearly agitated "Warren I'm sorry I-I was with Paul and I lost track of time and-" Brianna began to explain herself but was cut off "Save it Brianna you didn't show up." Warren said obviously hurt "Oh my gosh Warren what is the big deal!?" Brianna asked loudly speaking over the rain Warren's eye's went wide "What's the big deal?! The big deal is that when we were young we promised to always make time for each other no matter what, If you didn't show up to the diner this week how do I know if you'll show up next week, or the week after that"?!" Warren yelled, and that's when she snapped, the coil that Brianna kept bottled up for the past two Years snapped. "You'll know because I love you Warren! I fucking love you and not just because you're my best friend, I'm in love with you Warren! I have been in love with you since you kissed me on my fucking porch when I was thirteen!" Brianna yelled with her arms crossed in front of her chest and felt instant regret "I shouldn't have even told y-" she said but was cut off when she felt hands on her face and lips on hers. He kissed her, the kiss that was year's of built up tension, friendship, and love.
"I love you too Bee, I've been in love with you since the day I kissed you on your front porch." Warren laughed "you didn't act like it." Brianna said suspiciously "Eddie, Graham, and Chuck told me not to. I'll explain it all to you later beautiful, please just kiss me again." Warren laughed once more and Brianna did exactly what he asked, she kissed him again this one more passionate than the last.

❀❀❀❀❀

Warren Rojas: it finally happened! After year's of waiting we could be together!

Brianna Rojas: We had our ups and downs at times but we'll get into that later.