At The Castle

✨3rd Person POV✨

Walking through the forest, (Y/n) continued to walk as the starboy floated along beside her, staring at her. The (h/c) looked over and jumped at his staring. "What? What is it?" The boy just shrugged and flew around her. "Nothing, just taking in the view."

The girl quirked a smile and watched him fly around her. "Do you have a name?" She suddenly questioned. The star paused and shook his head. "I guess not, nobody's ever talked to me."

The girl stopped walking, putting a finger on her chin in thought. "That's okay what about...Aster!" She suggested. "Since it means star...and well you're a starboy..." 

"Aster's nice." He cut her off. She smiled. "Good."

He leaned close to her face. "What's your name?"

Clearing her throat, she pointed to herself. "I'm (Y/n)." She pointed at the brunette a few feet ahead of them. "That's Asha." The boy took in the new information. "And the funky-looking donkey?" The girl laughed. "The goat? That's Valentino."

The two went silent and continued walking together. "From your attire I take it you're a princess. Is that true?" The girl slowly frowned. "Yeah, it's true. Magnifico is my father..." She muttered with embarrassment on her face. "I never thought he would do something like this. I looked up to him. I wanted to be just like him." She fiddled with her hands. "Now I have to stop him from destroying Rosas."

The starboy took her hand, gold dust falling down his hands at the contact. "I don't think you're like him. You seem like you care a lot more about others and their best interests. I think you're great, princess." The girl looked up at him with a grateful smile. "Thank you. But it's (Y/n)." The boy couldn't take her (e/c) eyes for too long before he looked away with gold dust vibrating off of him like fireworks. "I'm still sticking with princess." The (h/c) playfully rolled her eyes. "Then I'm calling you starboy." 

"That's not fair!"

"You started it!"

**************************

Making it inside the kingdom's gates, Aster turned back into a small star and hid in the princess's hair. The teenagers awkwardly walked through the busy crowd that waved at the princess. The star kept trying to fly out of the (h/c)'s hair but she kept pushing him back. "Can you stop squiggling, please? You're drawing attention." She whisper-shouted. (Y/n) looked back up at a few citizens looking at her oddly.

A smile was plastered across her face as she waved. "Hi. Hello." She paused before Asha grabbed her hand and ran towards the castle. 

They quickly made their way into the kitchen area and hid behind a wall before quietly going into the chicken coop. The princess sighed.

"Okay, you can come out now."

Aster flew out from under (Y/n)'s hair with the magenta yarn woven around him to make an outfit. "Aw, are those pajamas?" (Y/n) cooed at the small star. Asha sighed to herself. "Okay, focus." 

"We need to talk to Dahlia. There has to be a way into your father's study." She looked at (Y/n). "Do you know any?" The princess shook her head. "The few times I went up there, I didn't think to look." She remarked.

A small crash was heard and Aster messed around with some baskets. "We can't let them see you," Asha told the star. (Y/n) chuckled and gently picked up the star-shaped boy and placed him on Valentino's head. "Valentino, stay here with Aster, and be quiet." She guided the goat, walking out of the coop with Asha and shutting the door. 

Most of the group sat in the kitchen. "Even you have to admit, Gabo, that light last night felt amazing." Hal smiled happily at Gabo, who sat on the table with a grumpy look.