The Plan

✨3rd Person POV✨

Going over the plan, (Y/n) quickly hugged her worried mother goodbye as Aster helped her put her cloak back on. The trio ran out of the castle and into the forest outside the kingdom. Asha, with her cloak on too, stared at the tall castle with the princess and starboy beside her. "We'll lead Magnifico as far away as possible. And as soon as he leaves the castle, you go help the others free the wishes." Asha stated, pointing at the boy. He put his hand up in a salute.

Aster looked at the princess, who stared at her kingdom before wrapping her in a strong hug. The girl yelped in surprise before laughing. "I'm worried too." The boy let her go and zoomed around the forest in search of something. "What is he doing?" Asha muttered. "I have no idea." The princess whispered back.

Holding two skinny sticks, the girls hesitantly took them. "Oh, a stick." Asha raised a brow. Aster hummed in thought before swirling his hand around the sticks, placing a golden hue at the tip. The girls brought the golden objects close to their faces and examined them. "What do we do with this?" As Asha asked the boy, a gold light shot out of hers, hitting an apple above them and it suddenly grew twice its size. The apple fell to the ground until Aster grabbed the (h/c) and pulled her back as Asha jumped away.

"It's magic!" (Y/n) gasped, gripping her wand. She looked at Aster. "Thank you." The star made a small bell-like sound. "Don't mention it, star." She tilted her head. "Star?" He shrugged. "I felt like it fits." The girl laughed. "I like it." 

A horse neighed in the distance, alerting the three that the King was close by. (Y/n) turned towards the starboy. "You have to go! Go now." The boy quickly nodded and morphed into his star form, zooming away towards the castle.

Asha smacked her wand a few times. "Okay, we can do this." She lifted her wand in the air, but nothing happened. She shook it around more, but still...no magic. She brought it close to her eye to examine it. (Y/n) hesitantly walked towards the girl. "Don't point it at your eye.." Magic suddenly shot into the air by the princess's warning, a golden light swirling in the air. 

Asha panted in surprise. "Okay..." She and (Y/n) quickly took off through the forest as the golden light turned into a firework.

The horse's footsteps were getting closer to the teenagers, causing them to hide behind a bush. (Y/n) stared at her wand and cast it to her right in hopes of distracting her father. Magic went flying through the trees until it bounced off a trunk, swirling around the horse and into her and Asha's bush, revealing the two to the man.

The princess smiled sheepishly.

The two continued to run again with Magnifico on their heels. They came across a wagon and didn't hesitate to jump in, casting spells as the wooden object took them through the forest. Asha sent a spell that hit a tree, giving it a dress. She stared at her wand. "I don't get you at all!" 

The King was getting much closer to them. The princess made a scared noise and turned ahead of them, gasping at a deer they were headed towards. "We can't turn!" She screamed.

She looked at her wand. "Please work." She whispered before touching the wagon. The wheels turned into legs and the girls climbed up a steep, rocky cliff. "Yes!" The girls shouted in unison, laughing together with a high five. 

A loud creak was heard from behind them, catching their attention. At the top of the castle, the roof had opened and all the wishes were slowly floating out. The girls laughed in relief. "They did it!" (Y/n) cheered.

The king appeared beside them and rammed into the speeding wagon, knocking the two screaming teenagers out and towards the ground. Their cloaks were ripped off and their wands rolled towards the king, who crushed them with his foot.