Vol.1 Chapter 3 : Conclusion

!!!

After I woke up from my slumber, I scanned the room and found out that I'm the only one remaining.

Did they really not wake me up?

Sighs, guess that's it. And here I thought I made a good impression.

I packed my bag and left the classroom. I made my way over to one of the convenience store, that one near the dormitories.

As I arrived near the convenience store, I saw two familiar faces. The first one is Horikita, who's walking in the direction of the dormitories. She seemed to have calmed down. Although I want to piss her off a lot, I guess I should leave her out for the day. One must not be too greedy or they'll regret it later. Moreover, I'm more interested in the second one. It's the red haired guy from my class, just like always he's angry and keeps on kicking the ground out of frustration, with three pairs of eyes watching him.

“ Hey. ” I waved my hands as I  greet him

“ Huh?! ” he shot me bloodshot gaze but disappeared after seeing my face “ Oh, you're that guy from my class. ”

“ You remembered me? ” I asked

“ Well, you roasted that Yama-something so well. I really laughed at that. ”

Remembering that scene, it seems to eased him up.

“ I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. Nice to meet you. ” I offered my hand

“ Sudo Ken. Pleasure meetin' ya. ” he reciprocated my offer and we shake hands

“ Anyways, what are you getting angry about? ”

“ Ahh, forgot my phone in the dorm. Forgot it serve as our money from now on. So I was kicked in the store since I couldn't pay up. ” he informed me

“ Well, that sucks. ”

“ Yeah, ‘bout to go back my dorm now. How bout ya? ”

“ I'm going to buy some things in the convenience store. ” I replied

“ I see— ”

Before he could finish his words, three upperclassmen approached us.

“Hey, you guys first years? This is our spot.”

They seemed to have come out of the same store and were carrying the kind of cup noodles.

“Who are you guys? Who made you the boss here, huh? Get lost! ” Sudo barked

Although his about to leave, he couldn't take the haughty attitude the seniors are giving to us.

“You hear this guy? ‘Get lost,’ he says. What a cocky little first-year punk.”

The three laughed at him. This triggered Sudo once again.

“‘First-year punk,’ huh? You tryin’ to make fun of me, huh?!”

He really has an extremely short fuse. If I had to judge, he seemed like the type to immediately threaten anyone or anything that crossed him.

“You’re awfully mouthy, considering we’re second-year students. We already put our bags here, see?”

Plop! With those words, the second-year upperclassmen students put down their bags and guffawed loudly.

“See, our stuff’s here. Now, beat it,” one of them said.

“You got a lot of guts, asshole.”

Sudo didn’t back down, unfazed by being outnumbered. It looked like fists were going to fly at any moment. I'm about to stop Sudo and end this quarrel, but I noticed one of the senpais looked at the Surveillance Camera that's monitoring this area.