Routine of every day

Point of view of Ahmÿ

On coming back home, I went immediately to my bedroom. Took a bath and put on my pajamas. On going down the stairs I heard my father in the parlor looking angry and asking why the textbooks of Cambridge estate weren't delivered on time. I juste went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat. When I was done, I returned to the parlor and saw  him on his laptop. I greeted him and asked him to come and eat but he started sulking as usual. When I finished eating I went to my bedroom and read my books till 11 o'clock I think. I opened my phone and saw 20 messages of who ....... I give you the honor to guess who it was..........

Indila, she is probably the queen👑👑  of stupidity and idiots. I even ask myself if she reads her books 'cause I notice that she was sending an insult (wrongly written) every 20 minutes and we all know that 20 mins of reading is not enough for a person who doesn't has her head on her shoulders ( ohhh..... The words of Mr akiym😏). I think we are the same cause our opinions on each member of that class are the same. I sometimes ask myself if Indila will become something with the type of mentality she has ....... no...... If she will be able to change that naughty mentality and make a useful think with who can eventually help our planet in the good sense.

Thinking about her wastage of time is becoming a type of movie 🎥 that I mentally watch and laugh😂😂. I'm wicked but I just say the truth. My father always told me that "some words are to remain in our heads if they don't necessarily want to be confessed. And if they are talking about a joyless reality, let them be confessed in private ". For my case, I  ready to do so, since I have a special type of distraction that makes me smile 😁😁 every night.

Although I feel some pain while asking myself why am I the subject of moqueries ( the new trend to be done). Every day I have to either receive insults or bullets of papers talking about "my face of bastard". I feel somehow lonely 🥺🥺. But I have the only phrase that makes me smile in back of my mind "I am black 🖤 ,young, unique, and I was born to become famous and not a blatant deception".

I verify my alarm ⏰⏰ since it sometimes play me some bad games 😂😂.

_: Good night !! ( Shouting at the top of my voice to my father after watching my spiritual  movie 🎥🎥🍿😂😂)

(...........)
It's tiring to explain how I prepare myself for School 'cause I permanently wear oversize joggings who cover my whole body and make me confortable. When I want to change my style,I wear oversize trousers and any ups who fall on my hand. I always feel intricated by my slats and chest.

(.............)
7:35 in school

???: Hi Ahmÿ, how is your day??

Me: My day is just starting 🤦 afis. Can you say meaningful statements like "can you show me Mr something" or anything who can increase your knowledge of this school??

_: don't reject your deception on my bazoo I just wanna be friendly since I realize that you are not

_: I'm not because I don't want

???: Hey bro you left it in the car(giving him his physics textbook). What would you be If I wasn't there??

Afis: Everything 'cause I don't have physics today that's why I left it in the car🤦

Kiyamin : ohhh, then you can do the intelligent 🤓 student and make as if you read in advance (laughing foolishly)

I couldn't retain so I started laughing. They looked at me strangely and kiyamin said

Kiyamin : so you know how to laugh. May be shaytan has delivered you from his spell

Afis: ohh that wasn't very nice

I just gave them a stuippppp of 3 seconds and went to the classroom

Point of view of afis

When Ahmÿ went to class I looked at kiyamin who was looking at us asking himself what has he done wrong

Kiyamin : what  I said was true right?? This girl is like a graveyard 🪦🪦 always frightening me with her coldness. Last time I even had to do a man in fear and politely asked you to show me the toilet because of her.......

Afis: beautiful face( smirking 😏)

_: you are definitely crazy 🤦( hitting his head). Do you think I can mess up my time   to flirt with that grave?? It's like loving bean seed who has not even left the ground........( Cutting in)

_: the bean seed just need time to germinate.

_: just let me finish talking, the bean seed was fried like groundnut so it's already dead 🧏🧏

_: 😯😯😯

_: good bye brother see you at break time( going while having his hands in his pockets).

(7:45)......
Point of view of kiyamin

??? : young man you are late!!

Me: ohh sorry beautiful madam. Please can you remind me your name 'cause I'm new??

Her: since you're new I think you didn't knew " I never repeat my name to my students!!" I just do it at the beginning of the year and at the beginning of each week for transferred students and since you wasn't there on Monday, you didn't had the opportunity to benefit from my joyful welcome ( sarcastically).

I couldn't retain to swallow my spit showing my fear.

( conscience: Heee kiyamin you have slapped the wrong cheek )

Her: go and sit down!!

Me: thanks madam.......it wo............

Her: I've not finished talking🧐, you are retained for one hour,I think you will find some girls like Indila!! who will have the pleasure to answer your complements ( looking at Indila who was laughing silently)

Why is it always her. Even when I don't need her presence she is unconsciously making her best to bring us together.

When she heard that she was retained she was annoyed and few seconds later smirking 😏 finally realizing that she was going to be with me. I think her brain has few seconds of delay since it's very slow.

I went to my seat and saw Ahmÿ writing something in her book

Me: What are you writing?

Ahmÿ : that's not your business

Me: since we are bench mates I think I need to know if in case I could be your crime mate or your Judas

Ahmÿ : ( looking exasperated) since you came late you didn't realize that we've already started writing down notes🤦🤦

Me: ohh that's true. What can I be without you.

Her: Everything. I don't think I am a hero🤦🤦

_: what do you two have since this morning answering my questions sarcastically??

_: ........

_: Are you a deaf??

_: ........( Looking at the madam)

Mme......: Alkalif stop disturbing and since you have an infinite speech you can explain to us the laws of newton.

Me:.....um..... Mme , Ahmÿ said that she could help me ( biting my hand)

Mme.....: Okey 2 hours retained. Sit down. The only thing you can do now is to make all your possible not to collect more punishments .

Drinnnnnnnnn ⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰