A new symphony:2

Point of view of kiyamin

After working out of the house, I was just disgusted 'cause I will stay two long hours with Indila. I just pray that we shouldn't be alone.

I know you're asking yourself where are my parents.......... They wake up very early and before 7 they are on the road to their occupations. My father is a business man please he isn't in the mafia while my mother is a teacher in the university of*****.

I have friends don't mistakenly compare me with Ahmÿ. Whenever my brother is  delaying to go home, I chatter with them. I have Bilal, Karim, and yassim.

(9:45)

Mme Pavlov : ahh alkalif even on your retention day you are still late. Don't bother, I shall replace the wasted Time(sarcastically)

This Madam is definitely a spirit. I even ask myself if she is not the mother of Ahmÿ. Maybe the gene for skin color of her father was homozygous recessive. "Yes I've learned my notes on genetics...... I'm now the new Mendel lol 😂😂"

I just took my book " Robin Spenser: the revolution has come" . I know it is strange but I like the revolt of the blacks and their courage to transmit their feelings in face of racism. I'm just flabbergasted.

Without realizing, time went on like a
Spray of dust. I was addicted by the wisdom and the courage of that woman even though Indila was sending me bullets of papers to draw my attention.

When it was finished, I was very happy because for the first time I had no distraction" except Indila" and I could concentrate on my book. Orrrr, this Madam on trying to do bad things she instead did the good thing. I think I shall disturb in her classes so as to obtain more hours😂😂. Gays until I was even reluctant to go out of her class 😂😂😂. I gave her the most beautiful smile 😊 of my life while going out. She just rolled her eyes showing her surrender.

In the corridor I heard someone playing the piano, I immediately recognized the song " Adele someone like you ❤️ my diva "  then the person started singing the last verse I just put my head against the door to listen her ........

"" Nothing compares,
No worries or cares,
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made,
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you,
Don't forget me, I beg,
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead, ""

I received chills all over my body when she showed her frustration and her anger that was soo 🤌🤌mam. Mamiyah and with her voice ........When she finished I opened the door while clapping my hands and stopped immediately when I saw the person.......... I give you the honor tu guess one more time.........

Her: what are you doing here??

Me: I just heard you singing when passing in the corridor.......

Her : you couldn't trace your road?? ( Looking one more time cold)

Me: it's very difficult to stay unmindful to this melody. Ahmÿ it was dazzling

Her: thanks ( small smirk) and good bye (coldly)

She just stepped out of the hall while I was looking at her. Her voice is just.......

This girl is surprising me everyday. In just one phrase she is capable of showing more than one emotions. Sometimes laughing........ truly, laughing sarcastically, smirking and talking  coldly.

(..........) At the parlor

Afis: hey bro how was it?? Sorry I knew you would be angry but not at this point

Me: there is a whole mess up, I'm not angry but very happy instead ( smiling)

Souraya : are you sure you're fine. ( Coming to touch my neck)

Me : yes😁 I think I shall disturb Madam Pavlov every day so that she can have a reason to punish me like this every weekends

Afis: are you sure you are okey?? Because we all know that retention is not one of your goatling

Safia: may be he's Now in relationship with in ......( Cutting in)

Me: don't even finish your phrase if not you will collect beads this afternoon ( throwing her a dangerous side eye)

She just hushed up while swallowing her spit lol 😂😂. She likes disturbing but this time around I have a grudge against her because she gave my number to that indila plague.

Me: Don't even dare jock with me until you repair your stupidness

Afis: what has she done again

Me : she gave my number to ........... ( While showing my hands to let him guess)

Afis : Ahmÿ

Me: Inshort you are just obsessed by that girl or what??

Souraya : ahh Indila

Me: Bingo

Afis: I have her number and she wrote to me saying that you became a snooper by being curious

Kiyamin : So you have her number. Pfff you are a Judas.

Afis: Since you was not interested I judged it insignificant, we interchanged our numbers so that I can call her when I face some problems. But actually speaking I am very afraid that she will tell me something that will make me sleep bad. It was tanti zouraya who advised us to do it but I never dared to ask for her help. The last time I almost urinated on me by looking for the toilet just because I was too proud to ask the other students.

Souraya : But I was there why couldn't you ask me??

Afis: Me,....... Afis.........working behind my junior sister so that she should show me the toilet. In fact, you are everytime with your friends, it's so embarrassing to ask something like this. Especially since there's your friend who said the other day that she loved me. Sorry but I'm too young to be to make me feel ashamed

Safia: sis just imagine his head ( laughter)😂😂😂😂😂

Afis: briefly, bro how was your day please mention important issues especially the moment when you saw Ahmÿ 😁

Me: " I explained the story and I saw the teasing spirit of souraya"

Souraya : ummmmhummmm ........😏 My brother fell in love 😂😂😂😂

Afis: truly😏

Me: I just admired the way she was singing nothing else 🤦🤦

The day went on smoothly and at night we discussed with my parents when they were back from work. There was nothing important except for the fact that souraya and afis said to my mother that I had a crush ( seriously 😂😂) and my mother got into it too. Since my father doesn't believe in it he was the only one supporting me. Safia also came in our gang since her plan to match me with Indila fell into water. The night was cool. Ashhh I forgot something 👇

 Ashhh I forgot something 👇

Souraya and Safia 😏

______________________________________

Thanks for your attention 😁 and sorry for the errors 😔😔

Emi_made_it on TikTok and IG 🖤

Please vote and share gays🥺