A Coffee Date

Hi readers and writers! I wanted to start this story with a convo over a virtual coffee date. This is my second Wattpad account, and I'm only writing original stories on here. I wanted to introduce myself and my story before you begin reading! Questions for you will be in italics, feel free to answer in the comments!

Hi! My (pen) name is Sabrina Marie Roché. You can call me Sabrina, Bri, or Marie, I'm literally fine with whatever. What's your name? 

That's such a pretty name! Welcome to Eblus, a gorgeous kingdom run by a powerful family. King Hugh, Queen Beatrix, Princess Eira, Princess Ivy, Princess Chantelle, Princess Violet, and Princess Poppy.

Where would you like to stay during your time in Eblus?

Options:

1) The Lux Hotel

Background: Expensive, luxury hotel. You have to be invited by the royal family to stay.

2) The Greengotts Inn & Pub

Background: Inn and pub owned by the sweetest family, the Greengotts. Anyone and everyone can stay! Super affordable, too.

3) The Crown Cabins

Background: Cozy cabins on the outskirts of the kingdom. Affordable and beautiful hiking trails!

4) The Streets
Background: We've all been here one time or another. Stay as long as you need. Extremely affordable!

Well, looks like you're going to have an amazing stay in Eblus!

Enjoy your stay and enjoy the adventure.

Sincerely,

Sabrina, Bri, or Marie <3