2. Ishita

These walls, the chaos, the people, all of it made me anxious. Already. I wasn't the best student, but I don't question my IQ levels either, I'm self-aware that I can pick upon things quickly...well it was at least for physics if not the other subjects (I picked biology as my mainstream). All though I had a big gig for the business world. 

My. Mother. She isn't the best; she is my stepmother...and she doesn't give two shits about me and it's been one month into this college plus no day has neither started not ended without us quarreling like lads who lost their gambling shares.

I made an amazing friend despite the cruelty I surprisingly face. Her name is Vini, she is a south Indian and nothing could've made it better like she literally is green flag! not that I'm gay for her but she has become home, she made these anxious college walls more like breathable. And yes, I'm being flauntingly grateful about it! She is always nosing into books - one proud book girl she is.

"Earth to Ish!? are you here princess?", that's her she's got many names for many people, I mean I feel honored to be in her presence because she calls "others" with the word "zebra", yeah not something I'd want to be called. "I'm here!", "Yaar tujhe kya ho jata hai? aaj esa kya bol diya aunty ney?" . "Vini..tujhe lagta hai ki mujhe problem sirf meri mummy sey hai kya?", "ACHAJI! so someone else is also the reason for you zoning out huh?......OMG! Ish!!!", there she calling me Ish with an exclamatory mark is ALL one needs to know that she has something big coming, and that pooled my thoughts more only but I kept my calm and gestured a what. "IS IT!! that guy from our opposite class!? the dude from room no.11, I mean the moment between you and him in the cafe wasn't so famous but to me it literally looked like you fell for him. Ish is there something you aren't telling me?". That dude wasn't even my thought but sure actually, apparently I and Vini went to a nearby cafe in order to study which only ended in gossip and chaos of 2 hours....however, I got up off our table to tab in our order and I bumped! into literally a rock-hard chest of a fine specimen, like this dude literally looked like the man who came out of one of those morally grey books Vini reads.

__________________________________________________________

TS: 🕊"Yaar tujhe kya ho jata hai? aaj esa kya bol diya aunty ney?". 

"Dude what happens to you? what did aunty say this time?"

 🕊"Vini...tujhe lagta hai ki mujhe problem sirf meri mummy sey hai kya?"

"Vini..do you really think that i only have problem with my mother?

______________________________________________________________

I didn't give that day much thought until I learnt that he goes to the same college, and we have landed on the same floor.... very pleasant way of universe to remind me of my embarrassments. I wasn't complaining though that wasn't my thought, Vini reminding me of that made my ears burn and red." OIIII your ears are red!! ha-ha cute so am I going to call him "Jija ji" soon or something", "uff shut up Vini its nothing you know I care less about being in any romantic relationship." "Says the girl who reads Wattpad all night." I swear this girl knows way too much about me, that who I treasure though so no complaining. "Vini, I brought paratha with loads of ghee want some?", "you did!?", "yep!". The only way to shut my girl's mouth would be by feeding her loads of food.

"Dude tum Punjabi logon ka Khana itna sara ghee sey bhara padta hai, aur phir bhi teri kamar dekh, tujhe dekh, kitni sundar hai tu.", she is random "kya?" "I meant I would still be friends with you even if you were an earthworm...or a toad.", "WOW VINI!", "cut the sarcasm Ish! I mean it", "thanks I guess". "Yeah, yeah I know your cold shoulder don't give that to me", she right actually.

TS: 🕊"Dude tum Punjabi logon ka Khana itna sara ghee sey bhara padta hai, aur phir bhi teri kamar dekh, tujhe dekh, kitni sundar hai tu"

"Dude you Punjabis eat your meals with loads of ghee, despite of that look at your waistline, look at you, you are literally so beautiful."

THE 1ST MONTH OF COLLEGE WASNT THE BEST MY MOTHER IS VERY PREDOMINANTLY FIGHTING ABOUT VERY MINOR THINGS, SHE NEEDS THERAPY.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author-

Hey guys! ( I prolly need to think of a name for you all)

thank you so much for reading this!

I hope you enjoyed it!

if yes then do leave a vote !

byeeee>>